Black and White Rainbow Roses
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Black and White Rainbow Roses make a unique statement. These one-of-a-kind roses have been professionally tinted and are sure to be the center of attention. Perfect for a black-tie formal affair, company event, or for your next holiday celebration! Shipped direct from the farm to your doorstep, shipping included.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Black and White Rainbow Roses
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Tinted Roses are available year round.*
- Tinted Roses are focal flowers.
- Each rose features one flower bloom.
- Tinted Roses are shipped with 25 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band. Within each bunch, the Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 4 days with proper care and handling.
- Rainbow Roses are intravenously tinted. The tint will NOT rub off of the petals; however, the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. Temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The colors included in this tinted Rose may vary to some degree. Flowers react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. The color may also appear stronger when the Rose first arrives, but will lessen in intensity after it is fully bloomed.
- The tint will dye the leaves and the leaves may prematurely crisp we suggest removing the leaves.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Imported directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
This flower is intravenously tinted using a white flower as the base. Our post harvest team will place the bottom of the stem into concentrated dyed water. This allows the flower stem to “drink up” the colored water tinting the bloom to the desired color. The tint will not rub off from the surface of the petals. However, the color may seep from: where stems are cut, leaves are removed from the stem, or flower petals that are torn especially when wet. This may temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms. This dye most likely will stain clothing.
The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers can react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. The color may also appear stronger when the flower first arrives, and will most likely lessen in intensity after it is fully bloomed. The tinted color will bleed into the water and change the water color. Please take this in consideration when making your arrangements.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737