Beautiful Wedding 25 Roses and 30 Mini Calla Lily Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Beautiful Wedding 25 Roses and 30 Mini Calla Lily Pack is a direct stimulation of ever-twisted textures that resound as complete differentiations complimenting each other with ease, coordination, and precision. The Ecuadorian roses featured come in 13 different color options, each with their own grandeur that encompasses an entire spectrum of emotive and profound aspects, while the mini calla lilies, with 17 color options, add a course of melodic posture and from their trumpet-like shape and their exquisite versatility. Also included are 40 stems of Tree Fern and 50 of Lily Grass, allowing the more subtle side of this bouquet to appear. As a culmination of classical nature and graceful form, this bouquet fits any needs of elegant sophistication, or settles into more casual affairs appropriately and spectacularly.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Beautiful Wedding 25 Roses and 30 Mini Calla Lily Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- DIY Wedding Combos are available year round.
- Note that the pictures shown are solely example arrangements of what could be created with this package. Flowers do not come prearranged and the picture could depict other types of flowers which are not included.
- This package includes*:
25 Ecuadorian Roses. You choose the colors.
30 stems of Mini Calla Lilies. You choose the colors. Certain colors have additional costs.
40 stems of Tree Fern.
50 stems of Lily Grass.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.
The flowers were the perfect color and product I expected and hoped for. I've never arranged flowers and had severe anxiety about this for my own wedding. Wouldn't have changed a thing. The flowers do arrive very "sleepy" so be prepared. Great product and supportive customer service.
These flowers were ordered for the bouquet. They were not as healthy and pretty as the table arrangement flowers, so we had to use the table arrangement flowers to make the bouquets. We were disappointed in these flowers but happy we had ordered the table arrangements.
Our daughters wedding in Santa Barbara was magical. We were renting a vrbo and wasn't sure if the flowers I ordered would find us. They did and after prepping and hydrating they blossomed into the perfect accent for the entire wedding. We used succulents as the base of each centerpiece and then highlighted with white and blue. Using a hydrangea in each box as well as a huge white rose, a billy ball or two and some thistle or lavender we created a beautiful arrangement. The alter vases were magnificent with the hydrangea, lots of roses and queen annes lace. Charlottes bouquet was made only with white roses and 3 billy balls (what she wanted). And the bridesmaid had two huge lilies, lisianthus, and billy balls. The mens boutonnieres were a succulent accented with the thistle and billy ball. I could not have been more pleased with how the flowers came out. They were stunning! It was the perfect wedding for Kirk and Charlotte! We really wanted to do it all again!