Ballet Slippers Carnation Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Shop FiftyFlowers for Ballet Slippers Carnation flowers. These light pink carnations are a traditional flower with a ruffled, ball-shaped bloom. Ballet Slippers Carnations would be a great addition to your next table centerpiece, bridal bouquet or corsage. Shipped freshed directly from the farm to you! Offered in packs of 100 and 150 stems.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Ballet Slippers Carnation Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Carnations represent health and love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Carnation Flowers are available year-round. *
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- This flower is shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Carnations feature one bloom per stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- The picture included of the flowers in a vase is one bunch.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. Anemones are categorized by seasonal accessibility.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These carnations were amazing!!! Such a lovely color and the blooms are SO durable (I only snapped a few stems by accident, but the blooms do NOT budge!). Unfortunately my shipment was delayed by a day so these did not open as fully as I would have liked. I'd recommend having these delivered 4 days before the event, so they can really open up and fill the arrangements.
Excellent quality and appreciated customer service suggestion to have delivered a day earlier
Loved these carnations
Sturdy little filler flowers. We grouped 2-3 of them to make bigger blooms. These were a great affordable option to help fill in our arrangements.
We chose a very rustic venue, as we are both outdoor lovers, in Northeast PA, close to where we grew up, and where our families still lived. As our wedding was the first weekend in November, we still had some beautiful fall foliage and crunchy leaves under our feet. We chose burgundy mums (bought from another wholesale vendor), eucalyptus, and light pink/peach roses, which went perfectly with our simple, rustic, woodsy wedding. My mother and two bridesmaids and myself created everything - centerpieces, 6 bouquets, 8 boutonniers, and 2 corsages - in about three hours. I anticipated it would take much longer, but had an amazing group of creative girls on my side. Transferring flowers from my parents house to the venue (two hour drive) was a bit stressful but worked out okay. We kept bouquets in water in buckets, and everything else in boxes to transport, which worked well. The eucalyptus was full enough and beautiful enough that we did not need many additional flowers. Though the roses we received were not the quality I had hoped for, they looked beautiful in pictures, and at a distance. We ended up having great weather, so much fun, and an amazing day that I will never forget. The best part about budget wedding, was as I looked around at all the decorations, set up, and flowers, I knew everything was done by us. Even our photographer was a family friend. Though it meant a ton more additional work, it saved us thousands in the long run, and was a ton of fun!