Baby's Breath Flower New Love
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Baby's Breath is a dazzling popcorn-like white filler flower that can be used to accent your favorite flowers, or bunched together on its own for a dreamy cloud of white. One of the most popular filler flowers, this top-of-the-line flower is the best quality you can find. With slightly larger blooms in each spray than its sister flower, the fresh white Million Star baby's breath flower, New Love Baby's Breath is a very white flower with a long vase life!
This incredibly popular flower has gained it’s popularity for a reason. These little blooms have garden fresh appearance and one of the longest lasting vase lives out of any flower or greenery. They are also easy to dry and remain in relatively the same color and shape once dried. Baby's Breath has little to no scent and is an affordable way to buy a lot of flowers with a small budget. Pair with Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery for a trendy and textured look. Fresh and fabulous, you are not going to want to pass up this beautiful white Baby's Breath flower.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 30 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each stem has a 'spray' of several small blooms.
- Baby's Breath flowers are shipped with 5 to 9 stems per bunch with a minimum weight of 280 grams.
- Average stem length is a minimum of 20 inches and a maximum of 31.5 inches.
- This product is commonly grown under different variety names including Mirabella, Excellence, and New Love.
- Expected vase life is an average of 10 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Wedding flowers are an essential part of any wedding design to bring your vision and design alive. For this wedding the flowers were one of the greatest highlights of the wedding along with the bride and groom! As a wedding planner, I was really excited to follow the journey of my roommate and friend getting married. The bride and groom have always been like younger siblings to me and I wanted the best for their big day. When first talking to the bride and groom about their wedding they only had a few requests, help them keep the wedding intimate, find a venue in the woods, include sunflowers and baby's breath into their floral design, and NO wedding cake (they wanted cheesecake). I think I did a great job fulfilling the goal especially with the sunflowers. With the help from the floral consultants at Fiftyflowers we were able to create an affordable floral plan with an abounce of flowers to spare. The recipe included viking novelty poms, LOTS of sunflowers, burgundy carnations, willow eucalyptus, solidago, baby's breath, israeli ruscus, silver dollar eucalyptus and white roses. This by far was one of my favorite weddings I have done and not just because I also got to play the floral designer.
I was surprised by how much came in 10 bunches. They lasted a really long time, and I love how they were bigger than standard baby's breath.
We bought 20 bunches of baby's breath, which arrived 3 days before our wedding. The flowers looked beautiful when we opened the boxes, and we followed all of the instructions for care that FiftyFlowers provided. Not too difficult! The baby's breath bloomed quite a bit in the first day, it looked perfect when we made the arrangements the day before the wedding. There was SO MUCH BABY'S BREATH. We had more than enough for my bouquet, 4 bridesmaids bouquets, a toss bouquet, boutonnieres, and 50-60 mason jar centerpieces. Plus a few burlap and lace-wrapped coffee cans full of them. Wow! The flowers stayed fresh and beautiful for 2 whole weeks! I laid some out to dry, and they look great placed around the house in painted mason jars. I am so happy that we went with FiftyFlowers
I used the baby's breath for my bridesmaids bouquets and they turned out great! My flowers in total for 8 bridesmaids plus myself only cost 182 bucks! I highly recommend Fifty Flowers!