Baby Hulk Green Hydrangea Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Baby Hulk Green Hydrangea Flower is a luscious mini hydrangea made up of clusters of small, four point flowers. Bushy and full, this baby hydrangea is a just a hint lighter than the classic acid green and tends to develop deep blue edges along each small flower. Incredibly beautiful, hydrangeas are very versatile and adaptable to any type of event; you can dress them up for a chic mod wedding or keep them simple for backyard event. Amazing bunched on their own to create the appearance of one large fluffy flowers, our Baby Hulk Hydrangea can also be used to accent other focal flowers in a bouquet or centerpiece. Blend them with creamy garden roses, cymbidium orchids, sweet peas and fern curls for a stunning, romantic bouquet. Whether for a special event, or just because, these Baby Hulk Hydrangea Flowers will absolutely tear through the competition with what could almost be described as superhero powers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Baby Hulk Green Hydrangea Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2.5 to 3.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 12 to 16 inches
Symbolism: Hydrangeas are the symbol for perseverance and understanding. The word 'hydrangea' means water barrel.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Hydrangeas are available year round.*
- Hydrangeas feature one bloom per stem.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days, with proper care and handling.
- Hydrangeas tend to vary in color from bloom to bloom; this is a naturally occurring phenomenon.
- Hydrangeas are considered a focal flower, accent flower and/or filler flower depending on your arrangement.
- Hydrangea flowers are shipped with water bags attached to each stem to keep the flower hydrated during shipping.
- Hydrangeas love water, make sure to monitor the water levels in your containers!
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These were a great filler and more delicate than bulk hydrangeas.
These were perfect to anchor the rest of the bouquets.
Used these to center the arrangements and everything went in after these.
As a wedding planner myself, with grand plans for our intimate wedding, I looked no further than a favorite seaside destination of ours at Danfords Hotel and Marina in Port Jefferson, NY for our September nuptials. Beginning with my blush strapless, asymmetrical mermaid and tulle confection, from David's Bridal, we began to create the entire vision for the wedding decor. Linens were ordered from BBJ Linen, vases and floral vessels all sprayed in metallic rose gold and midnight blue accents were added with charger plates and nautically inspired ribbons. A nod to seaside whimsy with driftwood signage, table number stands and an escort card display were added. The florals were out of this world with a spectrum of blush, peach, champagne, and ivory complimented with lush greens and soft candlelight. Each male guest received a spray rose boutonniere and the ladies received blush and midnight pashminas to fend of the late September, evening chill. We shared our first dancing to "You Are The Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne, and there is no doubt that my husband is just that! Following a touching, heartfelt and hysterical toast by my brother, we dined and dancing the night away to our amazing band, the Rahsaan Langley Project. Taking on the flowers myself was a big undertaking, but FiftyFlowers.com made it all worthwhile!