Assorted Poppy Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The Assorted Poppy Pack combines a selection of orange, white, and coral pink poppies for a delightful look that feels plucked from a field. Curvy and whimsical stems lead to blooms of varied stages, all displaying lovely, flowing petals in lighthearted colors that have a wonderful, organic appeal. Color combinations and depth of color for each bloom vary in this assorted pack, so prepare to receive a truly natural bundle of beautiful poppies.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Assorted Poppy Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday.
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 3 inches
Average Length: 11 to 13 inches
- Poppies are shipped in a grower's bunch with an average of 10 stems per bunch however, not all stems will bloom. With proper handling and careful assistance, each bunch will have an average of 3-5 blooms for your event.
- These flowers are highly perishable. FiftyFlowers recommends Poppies only to customer with extensive flower knowledge.
- Please note that the colors received may differ from the colors shown in the photo. We cannot guarantee exact colors or quantities of those colors.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Poppies will arrive with a closed bloom with buds that look like fuzzy pods. These will slowly open up, but some of the buds will remain closed. To have beautiful blooms for your event you will need to assist the flower by carefully cracking the fuzzy shell-like pod open.
- Check out this tutorial here for what to expect with your poppies!
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Our poppies are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your poppies have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Let them hydrafte and rest for 24 hours.
- Your poppies should be shedding the outer petals, but if they are strugling you can help them by carefully removing the outer sepals.
- Watch your poppies as they open beautifull and enjoy!
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The poppies I received are extraordinarily beautiful. Almost all of them opened fully (some with a little gentle help). I received them a week ago and still have about half still looking great. I couldn't be happier with this purchase! Thank you so much