Assorted Bulk Wax Flower Dec to May Delivery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add a rustic, wildflower look to your arrangements with Assorted Bulk Wax Flower. Wax Flower is known for lateral stems featuring clusters of small, ornate blooms of different colors, from dainty white to passionate purple, for a perfect filler flower. Try enhancing the rustic character by pairing with White Carnation Flowers, Pink Gerbera Daisy Flowers, Sage Green Thistle, and Veronica White Flowers.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Assorted Bulk Wax Flower Dec to May Delivery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 12 to 15 inches
Symbolism: Wax flower represents riches and a sign of lasting love and patience.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Wax Flowers are seasonally availble from June through November.*
- Our Farm Mix pack features an assortment of beautiful colors. The colors and quantity of each color are chosen at the time of preparing your order based on available inventory.
- Each stem has a spray of several small blooms.
- Wax flowers are shipped in grower's bunches; these are handfull-sized bunches that average between 12 and 18 stems.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days.
- Wax flowers have woody stems that may be difficult to cut.
- Wax Flowers will shed and this is to be expected. You may find blooms in the box that have fallen off during shipping and they may continue to shed during processing, do not be alarmed. There will still be plenty of adorable blooms remaining!
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Keep in mind the tendency for wax flowers to shed when you arrange and set up for your event*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
In addition to using these flowers in the centerpieces and bouquets, we also added these flowers to our wedding arch and used them to decorate our wedding cake. They looked beautiful and very organic.
The flowers for our daughter's wedding were perfect. Absolutely perfect. I couldn't believe the all arrived without being limp, let alone deceased.
So many people asked where we'd gotten them...they were absolutely beautiful.
We made about 30 arrangements to hang from the end of the chairs (outdoor wedding); for the bride and bridesmaids to gather together about 2 hours before the wedding and make their own bouquets (that was great--wonderful, easy-going bridesmaids and bride); friends came the night before to put the centerpieces together (3 hydrangeas, a couple of stems of Solomio, in rectangular vases from Ikea); we had so many flowers we were able to fill another dozen glass vases and place throughout; and took all of the many other peonies, roses, greens and put them into huge square baskets that we put here and there. It was so beautiful.
Only advice: I ordered far too many greens. Probably 4x as many as we needed. Also, if I had to choose one flower to have left off the order, it'd be the Rununculus. They are lovely, but don't make as much of an impact as the peonies and those amazing carey roses.
50Flowers was so helpful about when each flower needed to arrive, and we followed instructions. We had to call once for advice and the customer service rep was great.
So...my highest recommendation for 50Flowers. [Will submit better photos as soon as we get them]