Aquamarine Blue Airbrushed Hydrangea
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Aquamarine Tiffany Blue Hydrangea Flowers are a great choice to create one of this years' hottest color combinations; Tiffany Blue and Coral. A standard white Hydrangea featuring a sprayed aquamarine floral paint represents friendship and understanding. Hydrangeas contain many small, four pointed flowers clustered together to give the appearance of one large bloom that rests atop a sturdy stem. Create a handsome bouquet using this flower and our Coral Orange Dahlia Flowers. Place a few stems of each into a collection of mismatched clear vases for a hand tailored look.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Aquamarine Blue Airbrushed Hydrangea
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 4 to 6 inches
Average Stem Length: 12 to 16 inches
Symbolism: Hydrangeas are the symbol for perseverance and understanding. The word 'hydrangea' means water barrel.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Hydrangeas are available year round.*
- Hydrangeas feature one focal bloom per stem.
- Hydrangeas need a constant water source and are shipped with water tubes on each stem.
- Airbrush tinting is a technique where a natural white hydrangea is spray-painted by hand. The concentration of the paint is stronger than intravenous, however it will not be a consistent shade. Some of the natural white may show through in spots for a variegated look. The spray paint may rub off a bit, use caution when processing and arranging (you may want to wear gloves and aprons to prevent stained hands and clothing). The flower tint may dye the water slightly if submerged, so please take this into consideration when making arrangements.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These were GORGEOUS! and my favorite flower that I ordered. They really worked to add bulk to the centerpieces and the bridesmaid bouquets. I would definitely recommend these and they went perfectly with the theme of my wedding. They look exactly as pictured.
These Hydrengea were beautiful!
The color was out of this world
We were advised that hydrangeas were really delicate and not the best for bouquets but we went for it! I'm so glad we did. Although a couple of sprigs broke off and the arranging process, they held up better than we could of hoped for. The color was gorgeous. It went perfectly with my color combo(s). My bouquet lasted so many days after the wedding.
When it came time to find flowers for the wedding, I quickly realized my dreams didn't match my budget, until I found fifty flowers. We were able to have stunning flowers at the wedding thanks to fifty flowers. Fifty flowers provided us with detailed care descriptions when the flowers first arrived. Then my mother in law came and turned the bulk flowers into stunning arrangements, truly the flowers of my dreams!