Antique Lavender Spray Roses Bulk
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fresh Spray Roses shipped direct to you! Displaying pale lavender petals with hints of grey and silver, these mini roses have an antique feel that would be matched perfectly with Ivory Dahlias and Dusty Miller Greens. Offered in packs of 4 bunches.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Antique Lavender Spray Roses Bulk
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 14 to 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday the suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Spray Roses are available year round.*
- Spray Roses are gathered in a Grower’s Bunch of 5 to 9 stems with an average of 4 to 8 blooming mini roses.
- 4 bunches of Spray Roses are available.
- Spray roses will arrive in bud form.
- Once the rose is processed and hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.Expected vase life is an average of 4 days.
++Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower
** Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
** Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
** In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Spray Roses are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian or partner flower farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. However, do remove any excess packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Spray Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Spray Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Spray Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 3 to 5 petals per bloom.
Remember that exposing Spray Roses to warmer environments (outside, a hot room, etc) will help the flower bloom, and storing your Roses in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process.
I couldn't be happier with the flowers and customer service. They arrived on time and in great condition! I would definitely recommend Fifty Flowers to any DIY bride!
I, like many others, was uncertain about ordering flowers online. But I took a chance based on the positive reviews I've read here, and I am here to add mine to the list! The white hydrangeas and garden roses could not have been more perfect for my sister's beach wedding! They looked exactly as they looked on the site, and the arrangements and bouquets I made with them were gorgeous! Thanks for your excellent customer service. I will be a repeat customer!
The flowers I received were more of a pinkish hue, rather than a true antique lavender color
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I understand that you're not satisfied with your flowers, but we haven't been informed of any issue. If you're not satisfied with your flowers after hydration, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer a solution.
In this case, we can check to see if you got the correct variety. Many pink flowers have naturally lavender undertones. The intensity of the undertones can vary depending on the weather conditions. For example, a pink flower that had hardly any lavender tones in the spring may have stronger lavender tones in the fall.
FiftyFlowers.com is always available to assist our customers. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach us at 1-877-50-ROSES.