Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Pumpkin Trees are just the perfect way to usher in the fall season! Crispy leaves, hay rides, spiced cider and fun fall flower arrangements. Each branch has a number of baby pumpkins spanning the length of the stem and ranging in colors from green to yellow to that true pumpkin orange. These fall branches are so versatile and colorful you could use them for any event, and trust us, you're going to want to. Use them for a Thanksgiving Tree, place bunches of them in mason jars for a spooky (and fashionable!) Halloween party or arrange stems of them in bouquets made up of lilies, mums and marigold for a warm, fall themed wedding! A fun project for the kids is to have them decorate each pumpkin with glitter or markers before you arrange them. Even if you just want some cute pumpkins around the house to celebrate fall, these pumpkin trees will always bring a smile to your face.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Pumpkin Trees
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Pumpkin Width: 1 to 2 inches
Average Stem Length: 16 to 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Pumpkin Trees are available from August through November.*
- This product is shipped in a grower's bunch, approximately 5-8 stems per bunch.
- Each stem features multiple pumpkins running the length of the stem.
- Each stem will have an average minimum of 5 pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Trees are a filler flower and is fully bloomed ready to use - there is no special preparation required.
- Expected vase life is an average of 1 to 2 weeks with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of the pumpkins may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
*Pumpkins are for decorative use only and not for consumption*
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
A HUGE hit! People couldn't believe they were real! The are SO cool!
We ordered two different types of peonies for our wedding. (Sarah Bernhardt and the Hot pink). When they arrived, my wedding planner said they were beyond stunning. She arranged them and she was right. Each and every flower was beyond gorgeous. They were huge and full of color. They were so pretty, that every center piece that wasn't taken was put in our room. We were swimming in the most wonderful smells and colors. The next day we took them to my parents house. They lasted for over a week and filled their house with heavenly scent. These flowers are AWESOME.