Orange Gloriosa Lilies
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Orange Gloriosa Lilies are a stunning exotic bloom with slender, gently ruffled petals that curve upwards to create a uniquely shaped lily. One of a kind and truly beautiful, this burnt orange flower has hints of brighter orange and umber next to lush green stems. Originally found in Africa, Southeastern Asia and parts of Malaysia, these lilies are also known as fire lilies, glory lilies and climbing lilies. Cluster them together for a luxurious bouquet or combine with orchids and bright roses for a tropical vibe.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Orange Gloriosa Lilies
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Gloriosa Lilies are available year round.*
- Gloriosa Lilies are a focal flower.
- Each stem features one flower bloom.
- Gloriosa Lilies are shipped in multiple bags; each bag contains 5 stems and are carefully packed into a box.
- Expected vase life is an average of 4 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Your Glorios Lilies are shipped directly from our farms and may arrive with or without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open the box and make sure your flowers look good. Remember, it is normal if they appear a bit sleepy and thirsty.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging in order to prevent rotting.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to so that it contains no more than 1 inch of water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom edge. Do so under running water with sharp scissors or knife. Callas tend to split and curl up on the ends, so be careful not to snip off too much as you may need to trim them several times.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Every day, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
Please note that Mini Calla Lilies retain plenty water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will begin to curl upwards. To prevent this, please ensure that you change the water daily, maintaining a water level between 2 inches deep.