Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
A fresh yellow flower, our Mini Sunflower has a dark center surrounded by many ray like petals. Known for following the sun across the sky, the sunflower has come to mean “adoration” and “loyalty.” Black center averages .75 to 1.5 inches in diameter, this bold yellow Mini Sunflower would add an informal touch to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Our Sunflower is shipped fresh directly from our farms to your doorstep. Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mini Sunflowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Average Minimum of 24 inches
Symbolism: Sunflowers represent Power, warmth, and nourishment
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday.
- This particular Sunflower is available year round.*
- Each stem has one flower.
- The center for this particular Sunflower is a dark brown or black color.
- Mini Sunflowers have an average black center size of 0.75 to 1.5 inches in diameter, and head diameter of 1 to 3 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Sunflowers are phototropic, meaning that the blooms will follow the light. Make sure arrangements are evenly lit to prevent shifting.
- Stems may not always be perfectly straight. The straightness may vary depending upon Mother Nature. FiftyFlowers.com will not refund or reship for sunflowers that arrive crooked or do not straighten. It is a risk accepted upon ordering. See Flower Care tab for further instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
These sunflowers were stunning. They had a great color and lasted as long as I needed. The shipment arrived on time, and there was great communication from fiftyflowers. These are definitely bigger than I expected. and in full bloom were close to 4in across. If you're looking for something truly mini, perhaps opt for a mum. Otherwise they were perfect.
It's so wonderful to know that you loved our sunflowers! They are very sturdy flowers, and if you follow the care instructions, they will last even longer. While they can grow up to 3 inches in full bloom, please don't hesitate to let us know if they're bigger than you expected. We're here to help!
I'm glad to hear that you felt reassured by our communication style. We want to be one call or text away for our customers, so that you can always feel confident in your purchase.
Thank you for trusting us! Please keep us in mind for any future events. We would love to help you create more beautiful and memorable moments with our flowers.
When I went to a florist about flowers for my wedding, they actually suggested that I do it on my own. We were having a chemistry themed wedding (we are both chemists) and all my vases were various pieces of lab glassware. She gave me a list of flowers, numbers, and prices. I thought the amount was too small and that the price was too high. I began looking around online and came across FiftyFlowers.com. So many of the testimonials showed such wonderful flowers, there was such a wide variety of flowers, and the prices were reasonable. Unable to choose, I ended up ordering 11 different kinds of flowers.
I had no set idea for centerpieces and decor. The plan was to just fill glassware with flowers and set it around the wedding venue. The week before my wedding the flowers started arriving. On the Tuesday before I received the Freesias. I was actually contacted by Fifty Flowers with the suggestion of moving the delivery date of those flowers up by one day so they would open properly. I was so distraught when I opened the box and saw red and not white flowers. However, Fifty Flowers has great customer service and the correct flowers were on there way to me within 2 hours. All the flowers arrived on the Wednesday before and I spent the whole day trimming, pruning, and prepping the flowers.
The day of my wedding I took 8 buckets of flowers to the wedding venue and set my helpers loose. I had my aunt who is an interior decorator, a family friend who had does wedding flowers before, and about 5 other people helping. They got the flowers done in about 2 hours. It was very helpful that I had cleaned them a few days before.
OH MY GOODNESS!! I had so many flowers! They lined the aisle. They were on every table. They were everywhere and they were wonderful! All the arrangements were very free flowing exactly like I like. I couldn't get over how wonderful everything looked!
After the wedding, the MIL took 3 buckets to the hospital where she works to make bouquets to set around. I gave flowers to everyone who help. I kept 4 bouquets. I took some to co-workers. They were amazing. The flowers lasted a good 2 weeks after the wedding with no flower food.
Thank you so much for helping me have the most amazing flowers at my wedding!!