Kale Purple and Green Fresh Flower
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Enchanting and romantic, Kale Purple and Green Fresh Flower has it all! Featuring a leafy stem, this kale encircles up to a striking purple rosette bloom! The serrated edged blooms can easily be laid flat to create dramatic, elongated blooms or keep natural and tuck in with FiftyFlowers favorites like freesia, spray roses, wax flowers, and scabiosa for a wild garden look!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Kale Purple and Green Fresh Flower
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 5 to 8 inches
Average stem length: Minimum of 10 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This product is available September through Mid May. *
- Each stem features one bloom.
- Kale varies in bloom sizes due to cultivation.
- The color intensity of Kale will change depending on weather.
- Kale features a light earthy scent.
- These flowers are commercially grown for decoration purposes and not for consumption.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- To flatten the rosette bloom of kale, gently pull down the individual leaves from the bottom and work up the stem.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We got married on April 27, 2018 at The Pavilion at Pirate's Cove on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. My vision involved lush garden roses and tons of greenery. Thanks to FiftyFlowers I was able to achieve the look I wanted and saved so much money in the process. My day of coordinator set up all the greenery at the venue and my bridesmaid made all of our bouquets and it was all stunning!