Providing the Best Online Wedding Flowers Experience
Customer Care Matters
Our Customer Care process is designed to support you every step of the way. From browsing blooms and deciphering your wedding-day style, to designing your arrangements at home, we're in your corner, ready to make your flower journey a success. When you order through FiftyFlowers you don't just receive fresh flowers delivered right to your doorstep, you also gain a team full of flower experts who are dedicated to making your flower dreams come true!
We're so proud, and honored, to have been voted Newsweek's #1 Best of Customer Service for Online Flower Retailers in 2022. Nothing makes us happier than knowing our FiftyFlowers family has experienced, and recognized, our commitment to excellent customer service.
6 Ways We Work to Provide the Best Online Flower Experience
So what exactly does our Customer Care process involve, and how do we ensure that our customers are getting the support they need? Providing the best online wedding flowers, and getting them from the farms to your arms, is not a one-and-done effort. We'll be there from start to finish, helping you navigate the entire process.
Here's what you can expect:
1.) The Best Online Wedding Flower Resources
Getting started can feel like the hardest part, but we're here to help you determine your vision, and to make a game plan for designing your own wedding flowers. Our Customer Care process starts long before you even hit "order." With almost 20 years of experience providing the best online wedding flowers, we know a thing or two about the process, and have lots of advice and inspiration to offer!
- Real Wedding Inspiration: We love highlighting our Real FiftyFlowers couples. Visit our Make This Look page to see hundreds of real weddings, and to discover the flower recipes you'll need to recreate their look! We also share real wedding photos and bouquet breakdowns on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Budget-Friendly Tips and Tricks: Our blog is great place to find all kinds of wedding hacks, including ones that will save you time and money. For example, you can discover 15 Ways to Save Money on Wedding Flowers, or can get inspiration for Affordable DIY Wedding Centerpieces!
- Wedding Trends and Resources: Are you wondering what's trending? Or maybe you're struggling to decipher what kinds of flowers to order, and how many arrangements you'll need? We also have the answer to these types of questions! If you don't find what you need on our blog or YouTube, we encourage you to email or chat with our Customer Care team. They can help answer everything from "When should I order my wedding flowers?" to "What flower types are most durable?"
2.) Consultations to Help You Place Your Order
One of the best ways to connect with our flower experts is through a quick consultation. This is specific, one-on-one time with one of our team members who will help walk you through your flower order as you build your cart. You'll discuss the vision for your big day, what types of flowers you should order, and how many stems you'll need of each.
Consultations are an amazing way to get your questions answered, and to order your online wedding flowers with confidence. They'll even help you fill our our Wedding Flower Worksheet!
3.) Support with All-Things Shipping Related
Once you hit that "order" button, you may be left wondering: "What now?" Not to worry, your flowers are in good hands. We will keep constant eyes on your order, and will go above and beyond to resolve any concerns that arise. Put simply, we are committed to getting your blooms to you on time, and in the freshest condition possible. Here are some of the ways we ensure that your delivery process goes smoothly:
- Shipping Updates: We are in constant contact with our shipping partners. This means we have the most up-to-date information to share with you. We will let you know once we receive your order, when your expected delivery date is, when your flowers leave the farm, and if we've been notified of any delays.
- Delivery Support: In the event that your flowers are delayed, we will reach out to you with updates, and will help come up with a solution if need be. Sometimes, that means express shipping a new box of blooms to arrive in time. Other times, it means working with local partners to get you the flowers that you'll need.
- Substitutions: We'll let you know if we encounter any issues with flower availability. If so, we'll help you find the perfect alternative to substitute!
- 100% Free Shipping: To give you the best experience possible, we've gotten rid of our shipping charges. That means that 100% of your orders will ship for FREE with no minimum order value necessary.
4.) Flower Care Tips and Tricks
When your online wedding flower order makes it to your doorstep, we'll be ready to field any questions or concerns. When we say that we provide the best online wedding flowers, we mean it, and that means having high standards for quality and freshness. We'll do everything in our power to make things right if some of your blooms don't arrive in their best condition.
We're also here to help you take care of your flowers. Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty, which means it's important to cut them and place them in fresh water to allow them to hydrate. Our Flower Care page is full of tips and tricks to help you process and store your blooms. Again, you can also reach out to our team if you have additional questions on how to best take care of your flowers. There's always a REAL person on the other side of your email, phone call, or chat.
5.) Online Wedding Flower Tutorials to Help You Design
The beauty of DIY flowers is that anyone can do it! With that being said, we understand that you may need a little support in designing your arrangements, and we're happy to help. Our blog and YouTube platforms are full of the best online wedding flower tutorials. Here are some of our favorites:
- How to Make a DIY Wedding Bouquet
- DIY Flower Crown Tutorial
- How to Make a Boutonniere and Corsage
- Cake Flowers Tutorial Video
- DIY Arch Piece Timelapse
Moral of the story, we’re your biggest cheerleaders. We know that you're totally capable of pulling off your flower dreams, and we'll do anything we can to support you in that.
6.) Celebration After Your Flower Success
When all is said and done, and your big day has come and gone, we want to celebrate with you! Doing your own wedding flowers is an amazing accomplishment, and we're here to remind you of that. We love reading your reviews, and obsessing over the pictures you share with us. We may even share some details of your big day on social media, the blog, or in our emails - because we really are that proud of you!
In the same breath, we're here to listen and learn from you. If there was anything during your online wedding flower experience that wasn't up to your expectations, we want to know and make things right.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Want to hear from other wedding couples who have designed their own arrangements through FiftyFlowers? Here's what our customer, Miranda, had to say about her experience:
Continuing to Bring You the Best Online Wedding Flowers Experience
Our mission has always been to make designing your own wedding flowers as fun, stress-free, and rewarding as possible. While our customers are what have kept us moving forward since 2003, we are feeling extra inspired in light of our Newsweek's Best of Customer Service award. This honor could not have been possible without our loyal FiftyFlowers customers, who have trusted us to provide them with the best online wedding flowers. As we continue to grow, we promise to keep customer care at the forefront of our minds.
Are you ready to experience our customer care first hand? Get started by:
Written by Leah Britt, March 2022
First Photo: FiftyFlowers
Third Photo: FiftyFlowers
Fourth Photo: FiftyFlowers
Fifth Photo: FiftyFlowers
Sixth Photo: FiftyFlowers