Spice Flower Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
With deep burgundy tones along with oranges, yellows, and pale pinks, this spiced filled flower centerpiece will sure be the perfect mix to any event! The accents of darks and lights played by the copper thistle and rosy-colored hypericum berries makes this centerpiece the perfect middle for any fall or non-fall event. Play around with the look by pairing it with brown thistle for a darker look or the white dried italian ruscus for a lighter look!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery is 3 days before event. If your event is on Saturday, recommended delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each designer centerpiece will include approximately 26 flower stems of cream carnations, cream roses, peach spray roses, cream cremons, bronze poms, red daisies, peach hypericum berries, bronze tinted thistle, and italian ruscus.
- Vase is not included.
- Premium designer centerpieces are handcrafted at our farms with the freshest cut flowers harvested the day before.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
If your delivery date is not available, please contact our customer care by chatting with us (bottom right hand corner), email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us 877-507-6737. We are here to get you what you want & when you want it. +Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.