Shooting Star Greenery and Magnolia Arrangements
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
These wholesale greenery arrangements are so magical, we're convinced there must be a little stardust scattered throughout them. Each arrangement is made up of gorgeous Israeli Ruscus, leather leaf, Cocculus, and Curly Willow Tips. Amidst the rich greenery, you'll also find the golden hues of magnolia. This combination creates a magical illusion of texture and movement: from small and feathery to round and smooth, each leaf contributes a unique and whimsical aesthetic to the bunch! Your DIY wedding flowers should be simple and enjoyable. Just add wholesale flowers to these bunches of greenery, and you'll have gorgeous wedding centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets, or aisle markers. These mini bouquets can also be used for bridal or baby shower centerpieces. Combine with fresh roses, ranunculus, and baby's breath for an elegant flower arrangement, or use greenery all on its own for a rustic wedding look. Selecting wedding greenery can feel overwhelming, but with these hand-selected bunches, you'll know that you're receiving types of greenery that look great together. Order flowers online, and we will send these arrangements right to your home, so you can start designing the DIY flowers of your dreams!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Shooting Star Greenery and Magnolia Arrangements
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Each hand-made designer bouquet will include a mix of 12- 17 stems of the following greens: Israeli ruscus, magnolia, curly willow tips, leather leaf, and cocculus.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this green may vary to some degree.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.