Perfectly Peach Rustic Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Add elegance to your event with our delightful and perfectly peach rustic centerpiece. This exquisite bouquet showcases a blend of delicate peachy and mauve roses, complemented by pink carnations and charming greenery. The best part? Setting up this arrangement is a breeze. Just unpack the pre-made bouquet, trim the stems, and place it in water to create a stunning display of floral bliss.
It truly is the perfect mix of rustic elegance, perfect for any occasion from a summer wedding to a cozy dinner party. The warm tones and natural textures of the flowers and greenery combine to create a truly special arrangement. Elevate your next event with unforgettable, handcrafted centerpieces from FiftyFlower's. Experience the magic of our Perfectly Peach Rustic Centerpieces, meticulously created for you and your special occasions. Make a lasting impression with our exquisite floral arrangements.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Perfectly Peach Rustic Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with sahara sensation & mayra peach garden roses, shimmer peach & pink mondial roses, peach spray roses, peach hypericum berries, peach carnations, peach stock, green brillantina, baby eucalyptus, and leather leaf.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have total of 10 flower stems.
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have total of 19 flower stems.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have total of 36 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out Perfectly Peach Rustic DIY Flower Combo, which features wholesale bunches in 3 different pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Discover our exquisite collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your centerpiece size. Whether you prefer crystal, glass, or ceramic, each option will flawlessly match your event theme.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
And don't forget to enhance your arrangement with a professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
The quantity of vases may not match the number of centerpieces. Since both vases and centerpieces come as prearranged sets, we recommend purchasing additional centerpieces or vases to align the numbers as closely as possible. In order to prevent any breakage, we are unable to customize vase packs.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I loved these flowers. Smaller than anticipated but we received a lot of compliments on them, the pre made centerpiece had a lot of roses on them. I did purchase some extra greens just in case from my local grocery store but I didnt use much of them. I only used a lot of filler in our couples table centerpiece because it was the last one I made and i was running out of roses.
We ordered the ready made centerpieces however rearranged along with individual stems purchases in bulk to design our own look.
I had so much fun (although admittedly there were stressful moments) arranging my own flowers for the wedding. I knew exactly what colors I wanted, and FiftyFlowers made it easy to browse for flowers that fit my budget within that color scheme. They also made it easy to know how to care for them upon arrival. The flowers all came as scheduled on Thursday, and I did the initial prep by myself to get them into water. On Friday, one of my bridesmaids and I knocked out all the arrangements in a few hours, with a few extra sets of hands for the last hour. Centerpieces were easy to arrange ourselves as we used quart sized mason jars with frog lids. The flowers held up beautifully for the wedding and for several days after, and we received many compliments and sent some centerpieces home with family.
I did have to substitute the red astilbe flowers with hypericum berries last minute due to them not being available, but FiftyFlowers was very helpful in making the change, and I ended up loving the berries. It's good to have a backup or two in mind for each of your flowers just in case--it will save you some panic down the road!
Thank you FiftyFlowers for helping me achieve the look I wanted at a price I could afford. I definitely picked up some new knowledge and skills along the way too that I wouldn't have if I had gone through a florist! I'm looking forward to another excuse to use FiftyFlowers in the future and am confident in recommending them to friends.
My fiance and I are both still in college and knew that, if we wanted to get married, if would need to stick to a pretty tight budget. I knew people that had used fake flowers to keep costs down but I really, REALLY wanted to at least have my bouquet be made from real flowers. My mom always dried out her flowers from special occasions and passed the tradition down to me. The more research I did, the more I realized that finding a wholesale florist and doing the flowers myself would be even more economical than using fake ones! I found FiftyFlowers on Pinterest and the reviews sold me. Even better, they had a DIY bundle that were the exact colors and flowers that I wanted - and it was on sale! After ordering the flowers, I found out someone I worked with had been a florist for twenty years and she offered to do all of the arranging for me. They were absolutely incredible. The flowers brought together my colors and made everything seem so romantic. I actually ended up having enough flowers to add some carnations to the reserved tables at our reception with the rest of the centerpieces, a throw bouquet, an arrangement for the sanctuary, and flower petals for the ceremony as well. I am so happy that I had these!
Beautiful flowers. However, some had to be substituted so the advertised picture is not accurate for my centerpieces.