Mixed Greens Fresh Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Table Centerpieces for your wedding or special event! This particular centerpiece package contains a lush mix of fresh greens, including Salal, Aspidistra, Ruscus, Baby Eucalyptus, Curly Willow, and Bear Grass. Flower Table Arrangements are individually hand made for your order. Upon arrival, simply cut the ends of the stems and place the beautiful flower arrangement in a vase! Order online and pay wholesale prices, plus receive free shipping! Vases not included.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Mixed Greens Fresh Centerpieces
- Flower Care
- Recommended delivery date is 3 days before your event; if you are having a Saturday wedding, we suggest to schedule a Wednesday delivery.
- This centerpiece features 24 stems including a variety of: Baby Eucalyptus, Aspidistra, Ruscus, Salal, Curly Willow, Huckleberry/Oregonia Tips and Bear Grass*
- The average height of a centerpiece is 18 to 20 inches.
- Vases not included. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, you may choose to use a vase that is wider and shallower, tying the bouquet in the center and allowing it to stand on their own in the vase.
- Shipped fresh from our Californian or Colombian partner flower farms.
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 8 days.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I love to decorate and design new things so when I was told of my niece's wedding I offered to help. I have never done wedding flowers before but wanted the chance to create something special for my niece. I researched online for the best flowers and found Fifty Flowers. Fifty Flowers did not disappoint. The selection Fifty Flowers offer is incredible. I had such a good time picking out flowers based on what my niece wanted her wedding decor to look like. The flowers arrived perfectly and in a day or two they were open and beautiful! The wedding was perfect and my niece was absolutely stunning. I would recommend Fifty Flowers to anyone needing fresh flowers!