Lavender Hues Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Regal royal purple never looked so good alongside elegant lavender than in bold Lavender Hues Centerpieces. Featuring a multitude of gorgeous purple blooms, such as Lavender Roses, Purple Alstroemerias, Lavender Stock, and several others, this monochrome bouquet makes a single color powerful, melodic, and dynamic for a truly striking and unforgettable look. Best of all, setup will be exceptionally easy: simpy take your pre-made centerpiece out of the box, cut the stems, and place in water for your lovely display of purple magic.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Lavender Hues Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Height: 18 to 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each small centerpiece features 7 stems including: Purple Delphinium, Purple Stock, Purple Alstroemeria, Lavender Roses, Purple Asters, and Cocculus.*
- Each medium centerpiece features 13 stems including: Purple Delphinium, Purple Stock, Purple Alstroemeria, Lavender Roses, Purple Asters, and Cocculus.*
- Each large centerpiece features 20 stems including: Purple Delphinium, Purple Stock, Purple Alstroemeria, Lavender Roses, Purple Asters, and Cocculus.*
- The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, choose a vase which is shorter in height and has a large mouth. To achieve a slimmer-sleek look, choose a taller vase with a smaller mouth. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase. *Vases not included*
- Expected vase life is an average of 7 days with proper care and handling.
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Flowers were just as shown in picture. Customer service went above and beyond which is almost unheard of these days!
Were very happy with the quality of the flowers. Will definitely use again.
The beautiful bride-to-be is a low frills kind of woman. She had a simple wedding in mind, one with a rustic and elegant flair, just like her. I was thrilled when she came to me because I had worked with her sweet mother many years ago, way before I became an event & floral designer. So helping her daughter with the details of her wedding day was such an honor. For the florals, she didn't want anything to contrast too much with the steel blue dresses that her bridesmaids would be wearing - so we decided on a lot of white with some greenery, and pops of blue hues! I had actually been hoping one of my brides would choose steel blue as the base for their color palette, so this was a dream come true. FiftyFlowers has such a huge selection of florals for every color palette and season. I fell in love with all the shades of blue delphinium. They were the perfect compliment to the steel blue dresses and the blues that the groom and groomsmen would be wearing. The only florals on her wish list were white tulips and eucalyptus, which I was happily able to fulfill. Added white stock, baby's breath, incorporated the white bulk centerpiece and voila! The lovely couple and the bride's mother were so impressed with the way the bouquets and all the florals turned out. This was my first time ordering through FiftyFlowers and they will definitely be my go-to future events!
Beautiful centerpieces. My only issue was with 2 of the roses in one centerpiece that were both browning in the center.
I only didn't give it a 5 because the arrangements were stuffed in a box that could've been a little bigger and we had to throw away some broken or squished flowers, but otherwise I thought they were great. Roses were more pink than in the photo online, but still worked okay. I put them in bucklets with flower food and after 2 days they "woke up". Added my own succulent cuttings, and babys breathe to the arrangements and combined 2 centerpieces to make my bridal bouquet bigger than the rest. Moms and bridesmaids helped trim and wrap the bouquets on day of wedding and it went very quickly and easily. I have been recommending FiftyFlowers to anybody who asks and I get compliments on my flowers all the time from friends online looking at my wedding photos.