Holiday Cheer Pink Easter Flower Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Celebrate Easter with an arrangement bursting with fresh pink flowers. This arrangement features pink Gerbera Daisies, Peruvian Lilies, Spray Roses, Snapdragons, Dianthus and greens. Perfect to decorate the home or office, give as a gift, or for any Spring event. Shipped fresh from the farm to your doorstep, your flowers are guaranteed with timely delivery. Choose your specific delivery date below and do not forget to include a personalized message during checkout. You can also add a vase for just a small fee.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Holiday Cheer Pink Easter Flower Bouquet
- Flower Care
- This arrangement features 4 hot pink Alstroemeria, 3 pink Gerbera Daisies, 3 light pink Dianthus, 3 pink Snapdragon, 2 dark pink Spray Roses, 3 Baby Blue Eucalyptus, and 1 green Variegated Pittosporum.
- Imported Flowers from our Ecuadorian, Colombian or Californian partner flower farms.
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted and arranged especially for you.
- Personalized message included and will be added during checkout.
- Flower food sachets and care instruction card included.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color of these flowers may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. Specifically, for the centerpiece pictured on this page, in the event that we need to substitute the recipe, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.