Flower Centerpiece Pure Love
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
DIY Flower Centerpiece Pure Love will accent your event as you celebrate union of love. Fresh green and creamy white flowers are hand crafted to a sweet and lovely bouquet. A breeze to use, these bouquest are versatile and perfect for any occasion. Beautifully blended, these made for you arrangements will keep your party planning easy and stress free. Simply cut the stems, put in water and you're done.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Flower Centerpiece Pure Love
- Flower Care
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Small Centerpieces feature 7 stems including: White Roses, Green Bells of Ireland, Yellow Asters, Mini Green Hydrangeas, White Poms, Green Ball Dianthus, and White Mini Carnations.*
- Medium Centerpieces feature 9 stems including: White Roses, Green Bells of Ireland, Yellow Asters, Mini Green Hydrangeas, White Poms, Green Ball Dianthus, and White Mini Carnations.*
- Large Centerpieces feature 15 stems including: White Roses, Green Bells of Ireland, Yellow Asters, Mini Green Hydrangeas, White Poms, Green Ball Dianthus, and White Mini Carnations.*
- The average height of a centerpiece is 12+ inches.
- Vases not included. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, you may choose to use a vase that is wider and shallower, tying the bouquet in the center and allowing it to stand on their own in the vase.
- Shipped fresh from our Florida partner flower farms.
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I was very happy with the size and quality of the flowers in the Pure Love centerpiece package. Flowers arrived in great condition and filled out in the 48 hrs prior to the event. I mixed this centerpiece bundle in with the blue hydrangeas for a pop of color. I ordered the Vendela Ivory Roses to compliment this centerpiece for my bridal bouquet and mixed the Vendela Ivory Roses in with a few leftovers from this package to make a Longest Couple bouquet.
This is how I cheated on the centerpieces. I started with a hydrangea, added this "Pure Love", a garden rose and a few filler flowers. Done!
Quality time is my primary love language so it meant so much to me to be able to spend time with my ladies putting our wedding flowers together and it definitely saved some space in the budget! My mom made the bouquet and bridesmaids and other family members helped me with the table arrangements. None of us are professionals! We put things together the day before the ceremony. Our flowers arrived on time and in great shape. I loved all the greenery. You can see some of the eucalyptus on the piano that we used for our father-daughter duet. There were plenty of flowers but not too many, and we even had enough to make a bunch of tiny vases for the appetizers, drinks, and dessert areas. The reception was at Horticultural Hall which is already a beautiful, green space and these flowers were the perfect addition!
We kept a neutral color palette with burgundy accents.