Floral Centerpieces Sunflowers and Fall Colors
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Discount centerpieces are easy do-it-yourself decorations. This package of table arrangements includes dazzling yellow and red flowers, perfect for a fall wedding or event. Upon arrival, simply cut the ends of the stems and place the flowers in a vase. Direct from the farm to your doorstep at wholesale prices. Shipping included. Vases not included.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Floral Centerpieces Sunflowers and Fall Colors
- Flower Care
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
- Small centerpiece recipe will have total of 10 flower stems.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have total of 21 flower stems.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 18 to 20 inches
Vases are not included & wondering how to choose a vase? Click here to get professional tips on how to choose your vase.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you recieve will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market condiitons. We do our best to keep our proces as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occassionally.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I have a different sort of review. I did not purchase flowers however I purchased vases for the tables at my restaurants. My first time using fiftyflowers.com
Great quality product at a super reasonable price. I always anticipate a few to be broken when I order bulk amounts of vases. Not a single cracked or broken piece. I ordered them on Tuesday and they arrived on Thursday! Outstanding customer service as well. I will be back
I loved the color combination of this arrangement; it was perfect for the event I ordered them for. Unfortunately, the flower quality was disappointing. I ordered 5 arrangements and most of the roses in each were wilted and unusable. Also, my arrangements included gerbera daisys, 2 per arrangement; of the 5, only 1 arrangement had 2 good gerberas, the others were dropping petals immediately. I was able to purchase a few extra flowers locally and made the arrangements work but had higher hopes for this purchase.
We are so sorry abut this Ann! thanks for this feedback! please always keep in mind that if anything goes wrong, we are here to help! Just contact our award-winning customer service team and we will take care of it. I want to offer you a 10% off your next order, please use the code 'FREEDOM' during checkout!