Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Indulge in your queenly side with with Enchanted Centerpieces. Each arrangement is pre-made, which saves time and energy before your big day. They feature a blend of pink spray roses, cream standard roses, and champagne standard roses create a glamorous foundation of focal flowers. However, it’s the highly textured yellow limonium and ornithogalum that make these arrangements so alluring and unforgettable. Use for the perfect fairytale-inspired event. These centerpieces coordinate perfectly with our Enchanted Wedding Collection.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Enchanted Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event
Average Height: 18 to 20 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each small centerpiece features 7 stems including: roses, spray roses, limonium, and eucalyptus*
- Each medium centerpiece features 11 stems including: roses, spray roses, mini callas, limonium, ornithogalum, and eucalyptus.*
- Each large centerpiece features 20 stems including: roses, spray roses, mini callas, limonium, ornithogalum, and eucalyptus.*
- The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, choose a vase which is shorter in height and has a large mouth. To achieve a slimmer-sleek look, choose a taller vase with a smaller mouth. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase. *Vases not included*
- Expected vase life is an average of 4 days with proper care and handling.
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a loose stem flower bouquet and require little prep work. These bouquets are not in Oasis.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Ordered 8 medium centerpieces for my DIL’s baby shower. They arrived looking very dehydrated as was advertised. I immediately cut stems and placed in water with food. They came on a Thursday and the shower was Sunday and I stressed every day about how they would look on Sunday. They were fully hydrated and beautiful for the shower. Would definitely buy again!
Hi Frances! We're so happy to have made your daughter in law's baby shower even more beautiful! It's completely normal for them to look thirsty but they'll be breathtaking after they rehydrate. Thank you for trusting us and taking care of them to make that happen! If you have any pictures of your gorgeous arrangements, we'd absolutely love to feature them on our website :)
These centerpieces were beautiful! Due to some weather storms the week of my wedding, two of the flowers that are apart of the flower recipe were unavailable. But, guess what?! Celine again came to the rescue and offered 2 alternative florals that worked out beautifully! FiftyFlowers' customer service is top notch!
This was a fantastic purchase! Loved the soft colors. Adding a bit more greenery made these boutiques picture perfect. I also ordered one large centerpiece within the same series for the bridal boutique.
Used these centerpieces to put on altar at church.
Great flowers for the price! I bought 8 small and 14 large bouquets for 11 table centerpieces, 14 small vases, bridesmaid and bridal bouquet. For the bridal bouquet I used 2 large and 1 large for the bridesmaid.