Crushing on Coral Flower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our stunning crushing on coral centerpieces are the perfect addition to any beach-themed event or summer celebration! These vibrant centerpieces feature a beautiful array of orange and light coral-colored flowers, including roses and stock with two types of eucalyptus, all elegantly arranged. With their bold and eye-catching design, these centerpieces are sure to impress your guests and create a memorable atmosphere. Plus, they're incredibly versatile and can be used for everything from weddings and bridal showers to birthday parties and corporate events.
But that's not all - with our easy online ordering process and fast shipping, you can have these gorgeous centerpieces delivered right to your doorstep in no time. So why settle for boring centerpieces when you can add a touch of seaside charm with our "Crushing on Coral" Ocean Centerpieces? Order now and make your event one to remember!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Crushing on Coral Flower Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round.
- Average Height: 20 inches.
These centerpieces are easy to use, each bouquet is pre-arranged & require little to no special design skills; Literally, all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. Thats it!
Each centerpiece recipe will feature Pink & Orange Roses, Baby & Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, Green Button Poms, White & Cream Stock Flower.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have 12 flower stems.
- Medium centerpiece recipe will have 22 flower stems.
- Large centerpiece recipe will have 32 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out the Crushing on Coral DIY Flower Pack which features wholesale bunches in 4 different pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Discover our collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your centerpiece size. These vases are professional floral vases made to last. Whether you're looking for rustic, elegant, classic or modern themed event decor, we have curated a vase collection to match your look and style.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes. We suggest coupling with professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
The quantity of vases may not match the number of centerpieces. Since both vases and centerpieces come as prearranged sets, we recommend purchasing additional centerpieces or vases to align the numbers as closely as possible. In order to prevent any breakage, we are unable to customize vase packs.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.
The flowers arrived on time and in perfect condition- absolutely gorgeous! I had my own containers and the bundled arrangements were so easy to prepare for the event. The value was outstanding as a local florist would have charged considerably more. I also had accidentally selected a delivery date after my event date and they messaged me immediately to let me know. Best part they were able to adjust so I received on time! Excellent customer service!!
I'm so happy to hear that we made the DIY flower process as easy as could be for you! It's so heartwarming to hear that you felt supported by our customer service team. I'll be sure to pass along your kudos to them. We want to give you the confidence and trust to order with us again in the future.
Congratulations on the baby! Please keep us in mind for any future events. We would love to help you create more beautiful and memorable moments with our flowers.
I ordered 27 small centerpieces and they were perfect for our wedding. We used 16 oz mason jars as vases, and the centerpieces were the perfect size. The flowers arrived on Wednesday, we followed all the instructions and they bloomed perfectly for the wedding on Saturday, and even lasted several more days. Everything was as described and I could not be more satisfied with the decision to order these, especially with the great price.
Hi Emily! We love making your wedding vision a reality!
Mason jars are perfect for the look you were going for. Following the care tips is very important to make the flowers last on their prime condition, so I'm glad you did. I'm also happy you enjoyed our quality flowers even after the event. We ensure your flowers are hand selected for the optimal bloom, color, and peak time so they look beautiful on your big day.
Thank you for sharing your pictures! The arrangements look breathtaking with the view. We're so honored to have been a part of your wedding day, and I hope you'll keep us in mind for any future events.