Charming White Fresh Flower Arrangement
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Show off your wistful lavishness with elegant Charming White Fresh Flower Arrangements for any event. Designed and packed in bulk at our farm design centers. Best of all, these gorgeous arrangements are wonderfully easy to set up: simply take them prepared out of the box, cut their stems, and place in water. Affordable no hassle flower decor! Each bouquet features White Spray Roses, Babys Breath plus ecualyptus greenery. Buy with confidence from FiftyFlowers, the online trusted flower experts with award-winning customer service.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Charming White Fresh Flower Arrangement
- Flower Care
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
- Small centerpiece recipe will have total of 15 flower stems.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 18 to 20 inches
Vases are not included & wondering how to choose a vase? Click here to get professional tips on how to choose your vase.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you recieve will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market condiitons. We do our best to keep our proces as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occassionally.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
The easiest centerpieces! I added 1-2 accent color blooms and they looked great and saved me a lot of time.
We ordered two of the Charming White Fresh Flower Arrangements for our daughter's wedding, as well as the Million Star Bulk Baby's Breath for the center pieces and the head table. They were just beautiful! FiftyFlowers called and suggested that we get the flowers a day earlier than what I had requested. They wanted to ensure that the flowers opened nicely by the wedding day. It made getting the reception area, which was a rustic barn venue decorated so easy! We simply had to cut the ends of the pre-made bouquets and put in the vases. With the Baby's Breath I made rings to put in wire lanterns, we had more that enough for that project and then some. I would recommend them and would buy again! With smart phone technology you are texted when the flowers arrive, and they follow up on your satisfaction. Thank you, Fifty Flowers, for making our daughter's wedding so beautiful, we had so many compliments! We allowed guest to take the center pieces home, but still had a lot left; so, I took them to a local nursing home for them to enjoy.
Very pretty. Just way too much bridal veil for us. We took it apart and used the flowers and greenery.
Such a disappointing experience. There were white roses in the box which opened all the way the first night. I originally wanted them to be delivered on Thursday but someone insited I change it to Wednesday. Wednesday night I emailed and took pictures and asked if they could send new roses. They said just peel back the outer layer and then send pictures Friday night if they are still shabby. Well if anyone has done a DIY wedding you know there is no time to do that and I wasn't even in the same location as the flowers to take the picture. They were wilting during the reception and was such a disappointment that I will never recommend 50 flowers to anyone. Just go buy them from somewhere else.
Nick and I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and decided to get married in the mountains of Park City, Utah. The wedding was held at a rustic mountain lodge in the middle of Park City Mountain Resort. The weather was perfect and the flowers were amazing. Honestly, doing it all myself was not that challenging and actually extremely rewarding! Our wedding was the perfect day- from the venue, to the flowers and most important because I got to marry my best friend.