Blue Farm to Table Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
For a fresh-picked look for your special day, choose these Blue Farm to Table Centerpieces. Hand picked by Head Farmer Joe, these stunning arrangements feature a seasonal selection of monochromatic blooms and greenery. Upon receipt, simply cut the stems and place in water for a ready-made look, or piece in other FiftyFlowers blooms like delphinium and creamy white spray roses for extra volume.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blue Farm to Table Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Centerpiece Height: 18-20 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- These Centerpieces have the option of overnight shipping if ordered by 12PM EST.
- This centerpiece features 12 to 14 stems of assorted focal flowers, filler flowers and greenery.*
- Images are examples of flowers that may be in the final product, but not exact. If a specific color tone is desired please call us at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737) to speak to a customer care representative.
- Shipped fresh from our award-winning Colombian or Californian partner flower farms.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
- Vases not included. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, you may choose to use a vase that is wider and shallower, tying the bouquet in the center and allowing it to stand on their own in the vase.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My husband and I grew up one mile from each other in Mars, PA. Throughout our grade school years we had many similarities. We both attended the same daycare, middle school, and high school, loved art, playing games, and the outdoors. Our siblings were the same ages and were in the same friend circles. However, since I was four grades ahead of Steve we were not introduced for nearly thirty years. Part of this was due to my insatiable wanderlust and the fact that I moved away from Pennsylvania after college. When I lost my job, and was forced to move back home, I found temporary work as a photographer. On my first day I was introduced to my trainer... "the other guy from Mars". After working together for a bit Steve started flirting with me by drawing little hearts on my wrist. This had special meaning for us since the photography software our company utilized put little hearts above each image to indicate the client "liked it" or chose it as a "favorite". Steve was telling me he liked me. After a wonderful two years of dating, and many hand drawn hearts on my wrist, Steve proposed to me and I said yes. We wanted a wedding that was relaxed, fun, and showcased the beautiful colors that we grew up with. I can't thank FiftyFlowers enough for giving us access to the most beautiful flowers we could ever hope for. They arrived on time, and all at once, so the flower arranging party could begin without delay. It took four of my bridesmaids, my mother in law, Steve, and my parents eight hours to finish nearly 50 arrangements and 10 boutonnieres but it was worth it and surprisingly fun! I think the wedding pictures do a great job of showcasing how nicely the flowers came together despite the fact that we had zero experience. Wishing Love, Sunshine, and FiftyFlowers! Erin & Steve