Dozen Cream Rose Table Arrangements
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Shop FiftyFlowers today for Dozen Cream Rose Table Arrangements. Beautiful cream roses, blue delphinium and ruscus greens arranged for your next events tables. Fresh from our farm to your doorstep. Shipping included. Vases not included. This products is available in the USA only.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dozen Cream Rose Table Arrangements
- Flower Care
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have total of 18 flower stems.
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 18 to 20 inches
Vases are not included & wondering how to choose a vase? Click here to get professional tips on how to choose your vase.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you recieve will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market condiitons. We do our best to keep our proces as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occassionally.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
We were throwing my daughters bridal shower during my busiest time at work. I didn’t have time to be too picky. I saw these online and they looked great but you never know with online stuff. I took a chance(plus for these beautiful flowers it was only $300 for TWELVE bouquets). I read on the website that they would arrive “sleepy and thirsty” lol but they looked pretty good. They also told me based on the date of the event, WHEN the flowers should arrive so they would be open and perfect on the day of the shower. They were BEAUTIFUL. They came right on time I had the vases waiting. I got so many compliments from the guests. I already paid 8k for wedding flowers but I would absolutely recommend getting wedding bouquets and stuff from these guys especially if you’re on a budget! If you are good at arranging (which I am not) you could also just order loose flowers and put them together. I was VERY IMPRESSED with these guys! Sorry for being so long winded! :)
I'm so glad we were able to help you out on such a busy week! I know you were hesitant at first, but I'm so happy to hear that you liked our work.
It was our pleasure to ease a bit of the stress before your daughter's bridal shower, and you were able to enjoy the day. We've seen the pictures, and the arrangements look absolutely stunning!
Thank you for choosing us, and for recommending us to your friends. We would love to work with you again in the future.
Have a lovely day!
All of these arrangements were absolutely stunning. Our guests could not stop commenting on all of the flowers. Thank you so much!
We had the most amazing family event with ALL our dearest loved ones here to celebrate an entire weekend full of memory making! Our florist and dream team flew in to spend the weekend making this venue an absolute magical DREAM! The flowers and greenery are stunning and gorgeous! I planned THREE weddings of my kid's marriages in less than 11 months! We ordered from Fifty Flowers for each one and now am planning a huge wedding for our pastor's daughter. This time around, with the competitive pricing and reliability of their products, we are doing our entire order through Fifty Flowers! We're excited to plan once again and I am confident that the Bride & Groom will be ecstatic at the results! - Mother of the Bride X's 3 to date!
The delphinium came in terrible condition and needed to be replaced but by the time fifty flowers agreed to replacement we could not get delphinium or anything in the right color family. It Mae for a very stressful time. As soon as the flowers arrived we notified them that there appeared to be a problem, they told us to wait a day and the problem got worse so when they agreed to replace the flowers we had few options as to what we would get.
As a first time buyer, I was nervous to order through the mail. I had waited to long to order from my wholesale supplier and really dreaded the thought timewise of driving to Atlanta for an emergency order. Since my order was small and the flowers I was requesting required little to no refrigeration or care, I gave it a risk. I was rewarded with too many flowers, but thats ok this time, and a very happy bride. I would order again. It was a comfort that the staff anticipated my stress in ordering and were there for me every step of the way...I'm sure they deal with anxious flower people all the time. Good job calming my nerves.