Wholesale Pon Pon Ranunculus Flowers Light Pink
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
This unique flower is a ruffly filler option for your arrangements. Pon Pon ranunculus have very round-shaped blooms, and this variety has bright green centers with soft pink petals. No two pon pon ranunculus flowers are the same – some may have greener centers, while others may have more pink on their petals. Their centers range in color, from a very light green to a dark greenish-brown. For table centerpieces that are full of texture, try pairing these blooms with green dianthus balls, standard pink ranunculus, and huckleberry greens.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Wholesale Pon Pon Ranunculus Flowers Light Pink
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 15 to 20 inches
Symbolism: Ranunculus represents being “dazzled by your charms.”
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each stem has 1 bloom.
- Ranunculus flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Bloom size will range from 1 to 3.5 inches in diameter.
- Bloom type is a cup bloom that is a three-dimensional type flower.
- Ranunculus is a top-heavy flower and stems have a natural tendency to bend. In order to achieve an upright straight stem, you might need to wire the stem.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Ranunculus is a cousin flower to the peony and anemones.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you recieve will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market condiitons. We do our best to keep our proces as low as possible, but we may have to adjst occassionally.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)