Green Dianthus Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Green Dianthus Flowers are unique flowers that add textural accents to whimsical arrangements and centerpieces. Also known as green trick dianthus, these flowers feature fuzzy, ball-shaped blooms that look like something out of Alice in Wonderland. Use for eccentric, woodland-inspired arrangements by pairing with blooms like succulent flowers, vanilla ice cream spray roses, ocean song lavender roses, and Florida pine greenery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Green Dianthus Flowers
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 25 inches
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 3 inches
Symbolism: Dianthus represents the Flower of Love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Dianthus are available year-round.*
- Each stem features one focal bloom.
- Dianthus flowers are shipped in 5 to 10 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Fluffy and great.
Such a fun flower and the color really pops! All the flowers I ordered from FiftyFlowers were perfect (3 varieties of roses, amaryllis mocha, lots of fillers, anemones, trick dianthus, etc.). They were delivered promptly in the course of 2 days, depending on the flowers, and I received both e-mails and text messages letting me know they were on my doorstep. They opened beautifully for my daughters wedding. Dealing with FiftyFlowers was a 5 star experience all around.
These guys came a little squished but perked right up in water and became THE flower talked about at the wedding. They're so cool, and really hardy and make a great filler or the statement flower in a centerpiece or on a boutonniere. I never would've thought to do it but my bestie put one of these with a small sprig of tweedia and came up with a sweet and classy little boutonniere for my bridesman so he could get in on the flower action. They also have some real staying power, and were by far in the best shape the longest. We had so many leftovers that we took them to a friend's bed and breakfast afterwards and she decorated all over the place - they lasted a week before we left and were still going strong.
Ryan and I knew that we wanted to get married only a few weeks into dating. We had been best friends before falling for each other and once we knew that we shared those feelings, nothing could hold us back. When planning our wedding, our love was always the most important factor in the day. We tried to design a day that featured our love front and center - something that would be natural, beautiful, and almost magical. Without all of the frills and tradition that can sometimes be associated with weddings, we knew that our love would shine through. Our gorgeous venue offered a natural landscape with lots of greenery and our floral design was based on that. I chose burgundy carnations because I felt they would be nicely representative of our deep passion, and I thought blush lilies would be a whimsical complement. The rest of the greenery and filler we ordered gave a natural, rustic, and almost wild look to our floral design which I think couldn't be more beautiful. We created a bridal bouquet, three bridesmaid bouquets, a sweetheart table centerpiece bouquet, small centerpieces from eucalyptus green bunches, flower girl petals, florals for our cake, and used leftover flowers to place in a fountain in the reception space.
My husband and I were together for 8 years prior to his proposal. We had both pursued graduate schooling, moved across the country (and back again), and wanted to pursue various ventures prior to tying the knot. Our families joked that it may never come, but we knew what we wanted and didn't feel rushed into the legalities of it. This wedding was more than I hoped for. Neither of us had many stipulations...I did not want to be hot/sweaty on the day of my wedding and I didn't want to worry about rain. He wanted a black suit (no tux) and an open bar. Easy right? Thankfully my mother and sister are incredible DIY(ers) so we built our "wedding plan" to accommodate my Type A personality and off we went! Having graduate student loan debt also meant making choices that could accommodate a smaller budget. I started hunting for wholesale florists and stumbled upon Fifty Flowers. I loved all of the selections, reviews, and photos that other brides were posting. I probably created 10 different orders trying to decide what I wanted prior to speaking with Wendy who was able to put my concerns about ordering "enough" at ease. Shipping was fantastic, everything was packaged wonderfully, directions to ensure successful blooms were detailed appropriately. For someone, such as myself, without a green thumb, Fifty Flowers made it easy. We received so many compliments about our flowers and two weeks later they are still alive and thriving. Definitely worth spending the money. If you are a new bride, I highly, highly recommend Fifty Flowers.