Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Huckleberry Greens add a simplistic, garden-inspired vibe ideal for adding texture to soft arrangements. Huckleberry has dark green leaves densely covering its lateral stems; the laterals act as perfect sprigs for adding small amounts of greenery to arrangements. Or keep the entire branch for untamed volume in large designs. Pair with big, boastfully blossoming blooms like Natural White Peonies, David Austin Roses Peach Juliet Ausgameson, Ranunculus Apricot Blend, or Privett Berries Wholesale Fall Greens.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Huckleberry Greens
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Length: 18- 21 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Huckleberry Greens are available year-round.*
- Huckleberry is traditionally packed in a grower’s bunch that typically has 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Prologue: My story is probably more personal that most that are shared, but I'm going to share it anyway.
My dad (and first best friend) passed away 5 years ago, so I went into wedding planning knowing some things were going to be different given his absence. With that being said, some of my details I knew from the beginning. My dog was walking me down the aisle (I got her after my dad passed away), I wanted converse sneakers for the entire wedding party (myself included) and I wanted BBQ and Tacos for the buffet. Of all the details I had envisioned and saved to my Pintrest board, when it came to flowers I was totally lost. I knew I wanted something simple and casual, while keeping it classy and elegant, but I hardly have a green thumb or brain. I was feeling bummed and lost with certain things without my dad, so I ended up going to a medium who I knew was the real deal (sorry if this goes against some people's beliefs, but I believe in them). For the first time in 5 years, I heard from my dad, and trust me, it was him. Details and things what were mentioned that no one else knew except for the two of us. During that reading, oddly, the wedding flowers came up in conversation. There was more of a vision coming from my passed father than I had for myself. I was told something natural, rustic, and basically looks like you just pulled it out of the wilderness. "Well, that's odd..." I thought to myself, considering I wasn't aware my dad was a plant guy?
Fast forward to 6 months later and I'm calling around to local vendors for floral arrangements. They're way more than I was looking to spend and no one was getting my vision right (the vision I still had no idea what I wanted). That leads me to FiftyFlowers, where Violet was my rep. SHE WAS WONDERFUL. We talked through so many things and finally came down to a vision through pictures of what I was wanting. I opted for the olive branches, italian ruscus, and roses for the bouquets, and eucalyptus and some wax flower for the centerpieces. When the big weekend came, my bridesmaids, family and I sat down in the hotel conference room and put our bouquets together. Everyone was freaking out trying to make it like some picture perfect magazine bouquet and I kept telling them "relax. I want it to look natural. So whatever that means, run with it". You can see from the photos that they all ran with it perfectly and everything looked absolutely stunning. Even the pergola arrangements on either side of the arbor turned out amazing! With the help of FiftyFlowers and my late dad, the entire vision really came together. The wedding was simple, southern, and relaxed, just like my husband and I intended. I can't rave about FiftyFlowers enough, especially because the flowers were the detail that I cared about the least while planning but they REALLY made the statement now looking back at photos. Thank you so much!!