High Noon Green Tea Roses
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our White Ohara Garden Roses are a dreamy delight for all who encounter them. These white roses have a stunning ivory center, and a unique petal pattern that you won't be able to take your eyes off of. Fresh flowers like these can be all yours when you order a flower delivery!
*Want gorgeous weekly flower designs?
Sign up for an exclusive FlowerFix flower subscription plan! Flowers Fix everything!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the High Noon Green Tea Roses
- Flower Care
You will receive one (1) Rose Box. The box will include two (2) bunches of green tea roses - hand-bunched with joy in Ecuador. Each rose bunch includes one dozen (12) roses + one (1) extra bloom for you to give away and spread the joy!
FiftyFlowers ships millions roses every year, offering access to the highest quality and most popular varieties available today - at industry-leading prices.
Our CEO has hand-selected a premium rose variety for each Rose Box!
The roses included in this Rose Box are some of the most highly sought-after rose varieties in the World.
Order today to enjoy the color, quality, and classical elegance of these extraordinary and hard-to-find roses - highly sought after throughout the World!
*As these are natural products, flowers included in FlowerFix designs may occasionally be substituted for like blooms that retain a similar style and color palette, while maintaining the high-quality that we expect from our floral designs.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
- Open your box. After doing a little happy dance – remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers!
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.