Wholesale Bulk Roses 75 stems Your Colors
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Make classic, romantic arrangements with Wholesale Bulk Roses 75 Stems. Roses are medium-sized flowers, known for their distinct cup-shaped blooms. These blooms are filled with soft petals that swirl outwards from tight centers. With this pack, you will receive 25 stems of three colors of your choice. They can be used in any type of arrangement. For a simple look, try pairing with myrtle greenery, true blue eucalyptus greens, plumosa fern greenery, and curly willow branches.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Wholesale Bulk Roses 75 stems Your Colors
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Stem Length: minimum 15.5 inches to maximum 27.5 inches
Symbolism: Roses represent love and beauty.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Roses are available year-round.*
- With the Choose Your Own Package of Roses, you can select a mix of beautiful colors. Simply select your colors from the dropdown menus.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Roses are shipped with 25 stems in a bunch.
- Within each bunch, roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have 12 stems; however, below this layer is a second layer containing the remaining 13 roses.
- Roses are shipped in special packaging that does not contain water. No matter the packaging, your roses have been properly prepared for shipping.
- We ship our roses in bud form. Once hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for care and handling instructions.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it it possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water will change color if the roses are tinted.. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5-10 petals per rose.
Remember that exposing flowers to warm temperatures will help the flower to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming process.
*Note: Our roses are packed 25 stems per bunch. Looking at the bunch from above it will appear as if there are only 12 roses. Our roses are packed in layers to ensure protection during shipping. Below the first layer is a second layer which hold the other 13 rose stems. If you are unsure, count the STEMS instead of the rose heads and you will see there are 25 per bunch.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737
FiftyFlowers is absolutely amazing! The options to choose from are endless! Not only are the flowers beautiful, but we only spent $300 to get the dream arrangements we wanted for our wedding. These are centerpieces, so they already come pre-arranged for you. The order arrived promptly Wednesday morning, just as described. Then, I received a courtesy phone call to alert me that the flowers were delivered, and I was given the option to go over detailed care instructions if I needed them. When I need bulk flowers again, FiftyFlowers will be my choice!
Recently at Sacred Stone we had the privilege of hosting three weddings in one weekend AND providing florals for all three weddings. This is no small task as any floral designer knows. We have ordered from Fifty Flowers again and again because of the quality, customer service and ease of ordering. We needed things to run as smoothly as possible for us this wedding weekend and you guys helped make the entire wedding a smashing success. I also love that you are great at following up on all orders once they are placed, once they are delivered and if any issues arise. Always in good hands with Fifty Flowers!
Simply stunning, large beautiful blooms. My clients and their guests were simply blown away by the quality. Even had a former florist make a comment on what wonderful flowers we were using and they were shocked to find out we had ordered online. Thanks once again Fifty Flowers. Sincerely, Monique Muhle/Owner
I cannot thank Fiftyflowers enough. I wanted my daughter's day to be beautiful and hand in hand with you guys I was able to do this. I talked with Isabella at least 50 times before ordering (thank you Isabella) and just as she assured me all of the flowers I ordered were perfect. We had the flowers delivered on Wednesday and Thursday as suggested and on Friday, my mother, sisters and sister in laws made the arrangements, bouquets and boutineers. It definately was a little stressful, however with such beautiful flowers from yall, we could only create beauty.Thank you for you help! I am sure that my daughter will remember her wedding day forever (I know I will!)