White Wedding Bells Flower DIY Combos
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
White Wedding Bells Flower DIY is an essential item for every wedding. This exquisite flower combo showcases delicate white roses, Israeli ruscus, and baby's breath, adding versatility and romance. The simplisicty creates a stunning and classic wedding look that can be used from your bridal bouquet to wedding markers to your corsages and boutinneres.
Hand-crafted for you and your event, these flowers will be all you need to DIY your wedding. Shipped fresh to your door at the premium quality! Trust White Wedding Bells Flower DIY to make your day special.
Elevate the magic of your special day with our exquisite White Wedding Bells Flower DIY Combo. Place your order now and immerse yourself in the sheer elegance and breathtaking beauty of this stunning flower combo.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Wedding Bells Flower DIY Combos
- Flower Care
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 3 pack sizes. With focal, filler, line, & greenery stems, the possibilities are endless. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Looking to embellish your floral decor with some easy ready-to-use flower bouquets? Visit our White Wedding Bells Flower Centerpiece, professionally designed using the same flower recipe.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of playa blanca & tibet rose, white gypsophila, and green ruscus.
- Small pack recipe will have 75 flower stems.
- Medium pack recipe will have 130 flower stems.
- Large pack recipe will have 300 flower stems - pictured in vases above.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 20 inches
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of flower processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)