White Wedding Bells Flower Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
White Wedding Bells Flower Centerpiece is a must-have item for any wedding. This elegant centerpiece features delicate white roses, ruscus, and baby's breath which makes it extremely versatile and equally romantic. This centerpiece stands out by its white flowers which symbolize purity and new beginnings, making it the perfect choice for any wedding.
Crafted with care, this centerpiece is sure to impress your guests and add a touch of sophistication to your event. The center's lush green foliage and versatile look create a beautiful display that complements any bridal bouquet or table arrangement. If you love this centerpiece, check out FiftyFlower's Baby's Breath Garland to add another layer of elegance and cohesiveness.
Make your special day even more memorable with our White Wedding Bells Flower Centerpiece. Order now and experience the beauty and elegance of this stunning centerpiece for yourself.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Wedding Bells Flower Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out White Wedding Bells Flower Kit which features wholesale bunches in 3 different pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with playa blanca & tibet rose, white gypsophila, and green ruscus.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have total of 9 flower stems.
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have total of 17 flower stems.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have total of 25 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Discover our exquisite collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your centerpiece size. Whether you prefer crystal, glass, or ceramic, each option will flawlessly match your event theme.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
And don't forget to enhance your arrangement with a professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
The quantity of vases may not match the number of centerpieces. Since both vases and centerpieces come as prearranged sets, we recommend purchasing additional centerpieces or vases to align the numbers as closely as possible. In order to prevent any breakage, we are unable to customize vase packs.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlet, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
I would order from 50 flowers all over again, as I had a wonderful experience. My flowers were great quality. The centerpieces are stunning and affordable compared to almost any other option. I followed all of the care instructions on their website, and they maintained their appearance and freshness, despite being delivered three days prior to my wedding, which was the recommended delivery date. Customer Service was also awesome with answering my questions and keeping me updated!
I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our top-quality flowers! We take great care to hand-select our flowers for optimal bloom, color, and peak time so that they look their best on your big day. And I'm so glad to hear that following our care tips helped you achieve breathtaking results.
It's also heartwarming to know that you felt supported by our customer care team. We want all of our customers to feel safe and confident throughout the entire process, so we pair you with a personal flower concierge who can provide you with the care and guidance you need.
Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding flowers! We're honored to have been a part of your special day. Please keep us in mind for any future events. We would love to help you make all of your celebrations even more beautiful.