White Blooming Spring Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create eccentric, fresh springtime arrangements with our White Blooming Spring Combo Pack. You can never go wrong with white flowers and this blend of white blooms makes it easy to create your own bouquets, centerpieces, and arrangements. White Stock, White Larkspur, Queen Anne's Lace, Bells of Ireland, Bupleurum, and Myrtle greens give you a blend of lush flowers, fillers, and greens.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the White Blooming Spring Combo Pack
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Product pictured is an example of flowers that may be sent. Actual flowers may differ based on season and availability.
- This Spring Flower Box is available from April through August.
- Each Growers Bunch consists of 5 stems.
- 10 Bunch Box Includes: 3 bunches stock, 3 bunches larkspur, 1 bunch queen annes lace, 1 bunch bells of ireland. 1 bunch bupleurum greens, and 1 bunch myrtle greens.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.
Many different flowers to use as fillers for the centerpieces
This combo was PERFECT for my filler flowers!
Perfect mix of different greeneries to add to my bright flowers.
I am so happy I chose FiftyFlowers for my wedding. I was on a strict budget and had no choice but to do everything on my own! And I am so glad I did. Even though my wedding was simple and casual and in my own backyard, these flowers were so beautiful they could have been used in a very upscale event! The flowers arrived exactly when specified, and they were in wonderful shape and so gorgeous. Yes, they needed to perk up a bit in water, but after that they were stunning. I ordered some orange ranunculus, and although they did not fully bloom out for the wedding they were still beautiful on their own. I knew ranunculus could be tricky, so I went into it with that knowledge. Also, they day before they were to be delivered, a very accommodating representative from FiftyFlowers called me to tell me that the Burgundy Dianthus I ordered were not suitable enough to fill my order. We took about 15 minutes to choose a replacement flower, and although there wasn't anything comparable in color that I desired, the flowers that replaced them were STUNNING! What a lucky thing to have happened!! I was amazed at how friendly and helpful Cristina and Celine were and I could not be more pleased with the incredible service I received from FiftyFlowers. You won't regret choosing them for your wedding or special event! I only wish I had another opportunity to use FiftyFlowers again!! Thank you!!