Warm Wishes White Calla Lily Flower Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
White calla lilies, roses, and alstroemeria work together to create this simple and chic bouquet. The greenery makes the white flowers really pop and adds true elegance to the entire arrangement. The Warm Wishes Bouquet is a timeless addition to holiday decorations, weddings, or events for any time of the year. If you're looking for a modern take on a simple white flower arrangement, you've come to the right place!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Warm Wishes White Calla Lily Flower Bouquet
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Total Stems: 40
Average Stem Length: 20-25 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This bouquet has a mix of white roses, white alstroemeria, white calla lilies, white micro poms, aralia, pine, and lily grass.
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
- Vases not included.
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted and arranged especially for you.
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.