Italian Ruscus Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Italian Ruscus Greenery features several laterals covered in shapely pointed green leaves. A classic foliage, this emerald greenery adds a delicate, soft touch to sweet and serene flower arrangements. This versatile greenery is an affordable way to make your designs go far. These humble leaves are an ideal accent for bouquets and arrangements focused more on the flowers than abundant greenery. Add height and lateral depth to your designs with these striking, vibrant stems, or create boutonnieres or corsages with the individual branch sections. They work perfectly in greenery garlands, arch pieces, or faux vines.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Italian Ruscus Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Length: 20 to 24 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- The number of stems is calculated based on the weight of the bunch and will typically contain 5-8 stems per bunch. However, we are unable to guarantee the exact amount of stems you will receive. If you are unsure what to order we recommend ordering the next size up.
- If these greens are in season, they may arrive with orange berries. If this occurs, simply remove the berries.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your greens appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your greens.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your greens, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greens intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
This greenery was beautiful and so delicately packed. Received over a week ago and still stunning.
We ordered the 30 bunches of Italian Ruscus for our wedding and we had MORE than enough to line 4 farmhouse tables and 10 round tables in the reception hall. Overall it was a great purchase!!
The box was delivered at 10am on Wednesday before the Saturday event. We immediately unboxed, trimmed and placed the full order in water and it filled 6 of the 5-gallon buckets from Home Depot. There was some variety in stem length, but most of them were ~24" (exactly as pictured). They were very robust and easily lived through a 5hr drive in the buckets. We placed some of the stems on tables on Friday evening and some on Saturday morning, and they all looked great (and the same!) by Saturday evening. We only used 2/3 of the stems delivered and I think you could easily stretch the order for double the table count if you don't want extreme fullness. We are planning to do the same thing for my sister's wedding - highly reccomend!
My husband and I are preparing to have our wedding that was postponed last year due to Covid-19. We decided it would be best to downsize our wedding which meant not using a florist to make the centerpieces. We were recommended to try Fifty Flowers by a friend and are so happy we found this website! As someone who is not familiar with arranging flowers I was a little nervous with making my own arrangements. I searched the website and found the ready to go wedding collection. I ordered 3 of the large enchanted centerpieces and they were everything I could want. The flowers were shipped well packaged. They did arrive looking thirsty but that is expected during the shipping process. I followed the flower care instructions and the centerpieces turned out great. With proper care I have been enjoying these flowers for over a week since delivery. I can't wait to order more for my wedding.
Morgan & Branden are a beautiful couple inside and out. They serve their community and their families. In fact, Morgan's whole family was involved with wedding planning, including Mom, Grandma and Dad! When Morgan wasn't sure how she wanted the arch to look, but had in her mind "heavenly", I searched for baby's breath garlands online and found Fifty Flowers. The pictures I showed her were exactly what she and Branden wanted. On the day of, she had some dress issues, but was totally calmed down she said as she walked down the aisle and saw her "stunning arch"!
As soon as my friend told me her daughter was engaged, I immediately knew that I wanted to do the flowers for her as a gift. It was an honor that I was able to do this for them. The flowers arrived on time and in the exact amounts that were needed. I had used Fifty Flowers before for my own wedding so I knew what to expect regarding their amazing customer service, and their impeccable taste in suggestions. I prepped the flowers by removing all the stems and putting them in water so they can drink for at least 24 hours. I arranged the 24 centerpieces and 6 misc arrangements the night before and did the bouquets, corsages, and bouts the morning of the wedding. I set aside some of the best blooms for the arch with the help of the handy floral spreadsheet that Fifty Flowers sent me as part of their service. I completed the arch right before the happy couple started taking their photographs. All in all, it was a great day, and a fulfilled dream of arranging professional looking flowers. I will use Fifty Flowers again, and again!