Save the Ranunculus Wild Flowers
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Ranunculus are like clouds floating on a stem and will remind you of reading Dr. Seuss as a kid. These whimsical wildflowers will be eye candy for everyone and help you meditate and bring your mind back down to the foundation of "this too shall pass." Our ranunculus growers need help to keep their beautiful flowers in the supply chain. By purchasing one of the affordable flower packages listed with under our #SaveTheGrowers campaign, you're making a contribution to these farms and receiving joy in a box! With the combination of yellow, white, red, and pink ranunculus delivered direct from our Ecuadorian farm to your doorstep. El Chaupi, Florisani, and Nelpo are the farms who will fulfill these orders. Each of these farms started growing ranunculus about 5 years ago and have become bloom experts. Fun Fact - Nelpo is owned by David, who is an American and a fellow previous Peace Corps Volunteer, Just like our CEO Liza Roeser!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Save the Ranunculus Wild Flowers
- Flower Care
In the "new" normal times during COVID 19, flower growers are at risk of loosing their flower business including the flower production. In conjunction with the entire flower community, FiftyFlowers is teaming up with breeders, growers, florist, consumers to #SaveTheGrowers.
Studies prove that having flowers in your immediate environment reduces stress immensely for women. ++
- This pack features freshly bunched Rainbow Ranunculus.
- Average Stem length: 6 to 12 inches.
- Fulfilled by our Ecuadorian partner farm El Chaupi ... Read more about El Chaupi below. ***
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++ According to a 2018 study done by Society of American Florists "adding flowers to indoor environments results in a statistically significant and meaningful reduction in stress."
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)
I am a flower lover. It's still cold here in Michigan & I wanted to support the flower farms during this pandemic. The Ranunculus are simply FANTASTIC! I ordered 40 white ones & they are still blooming 1 week later (I change the water daily & trim the ends). The flowers brighten every room & bring the Spring blooms inside. Thank you FiftyFlowers!
I bought the burgundy ones and the color was gorgeous. The petals are really unique. Really pretty flower and stunning color.