Bear Grass Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
The acrobat of greens, Bear Grass Greenery helps add unexpected forms and textures to bouquets that, ordinarily, would seem impossible. However, since Bear Grass is so thin, yet hardy, looping this flexible grass into different shapes inside bouquets is both easy, and absolutely spectacular. Try this technique with romantic and exotic blooms, such as Green Fresh Cymbidium Orchids Burgundy Lip, El Aleli Berrylicious Flowers, Hermosa Pink Roses, and Green Hypericum Berries.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bear Grass Greenery
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
Average Length: 25-28 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Bear Grass is available year-round.*
- Bear Grass is traditionally packed in a grower’s bunch that typically has 25 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My granddaughter could not decide on flowers and waited until the last minute. She finally decided on tie dyed orchids and ordered and they were exquisite. Then we had the arch flowers to decide on. In her mind it would be so easy to just go to the store and buy some flowers and tie them together. Not! I ordered the arrangements and they were beautiful. Four were used on each side of the arch and two in vases at the base of the arch. Flowers arrived on time and opened beautifully. I ordered late on line and chose my date. Customer service called and said I needed them earlier for them to open up. They made arrangements for me to get them two days earlier and they were beautiful and stress free. Customer service is great. They always answered the phone and answered my questions. Flowers were so fresh and beautiful. Don't hesitate to order from Fifty Flowers. They have a great selection, great quality and great customer service.
One of my brides bought Bombay Dendrobium orchids from FiftyFlowers for me to arrange as submerged centerpieces at her wedding. They arrived in a timely fashion, all of them were still alive and fresh looking and of a great quality--similar to what I get locally at the wholesaler I use. We were very happy with the results and they worked well in the submerged centerpieces as well as accents on the cake, bar area and head table.