Patriotic Red White and Blue Design Class
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Fireworks and flowers are tried-and-true ways to celebrate red, white, and blue! These patriotic blooms come in a DIY flower kit, so you can arrange them with your own touch of style. Red roses and red carnations are vibrant and proud, while football mums and other white flowers sparkle and shine. The star shape of blue thistle is appropriate for Labor Day or Fourth of July flowers, and the red, white, and blue billy balls tie the whole look together. This flower box will be delivered right to your doorstep, along with important flower design tools. You will also receive exclusive access to a pre-recorded, online floral design class with Steven Santos, an AIFD-certified designer. Prepare for your upcoming patriotic celebration by crafting a DIY flower centerpiece for your table, or celebrate the USA with friends and family when you order flowers for everyone to design together. Our DIY flower kits are a great way to spend time together, as you build lasting memories and create fresh flower arrangements at the same time!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Flower Care
This DIY flower kit comes with all design pieces you'll need to create your fresh flower arrangement! Once your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to watch a pre-recorded professional design class hosted by Steven Santos, AIFD who will share his exclusive design tips in flower arranging to help your creativity bloom!
- DIY Flower Kit will include: Lots of fun flowers for you to design with, including blue thistle, red roses, white spray roses, leather leaf, ruscus, red carnations, white football mums, and red, white and blue billy balls.
- Supply Kit will include: Ruby Vase, silver wire, a flag, and glue dots.
- A video tutorial link will be shared with you via email/text giving you access to professional design instruction from Steven Santos, AFID accredited.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of flowers may vary to some degree.
Want to make it a friends and family design party? Reach out to us at 877-507-6737 to schedule your own virtual private class.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Add water to the oasis every four days.