Party Perfect Green Flower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bring a wonderful sense of innocence and freshness into your space with our Party Perfect Green Flower Centerpiece. These gorgeous green and white flowers breathe a clarifying breath of fresh air into your venue, working playfully alongside any kind of lighting to brighten and open up the space. These centerpieces work exceptionally well on accent tables, as bathroom decor, as individual table centerpieces, and as an accompaniment to greeting tables. This gorgeous flower arrangement includes white veronica, green ball dianthus, white alstroemeria, green succulents, and hebes greenery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery is 3 days before event. If event is on Saturday, recommended delivery day is Wednesday.
- The premium designer centerpieces are handcrafted with the freshest cut flowers harvested the day before.
- The premium bouquet is a wonderful way to sample flower arrangements in anticipation for any event or to give as a delightful gift. These premium flower arrangements have 35 total stems of white veronica, green ball dianthus, white alstroemeria, miniature succulents, and hebes greenery.
- The flowers in the premium arrangements have a stem height of 16-18 inches.
- The large centerpieces each have 23 total stems of white veronica, green ball dianthus, white alstroemeria, miniature succulents, and hebes greenery
- The flowers in the large centerpieces have a stem height of 14-16 inches.
- The medium centerpieces each have 15 total stems that include a variety of white veronica, green ball dianthus, white alstroemeria, miniature succulents, and hebes greenery.
- The flowers in the medium centerpieces have a stem height of 14-16 inches.
- The small centerpieces each have 9 total stems that include a variety of white veronica, green ball dianthus, white alstroemeria, miniature succulents, and hebes greenery. This arrangement looks excellent in FiftyFlowers' footed bubble ball vase.
- The flowers in the small centerpieces have a stem height of 9-11 inches.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Flower Centerpieces are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food, mix in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. If you want all the supplies to process your flowers, order a flower care processing kit here.
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the water. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water often to keep flowers fresh, the sign that you need to change the water is cloudy or milky water. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.