Maple Garden Flower Centerpieces
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Maple Garden Flower Centerpieces
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 27 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- This centerpiece is available year-round.*
- Small Pack has about 12 stems including: 1 stem peach rose, 1 stem hot pink rose, 1 stem peach/orange rose, 2 stems pink garden delphinium, 2 stems rust red butterfly ranunculus, 1 stem dark purple carnation, 2 stems white scabiosa, and 2 stems cinerea eucalyptus.
- Medium Pack has about 20 stems including: 1 stem peach rose, 1 stem hot pink rose, 1 stem peach/orange rose, 4 stems pink garden delphinium, 3 stems rust red butterfly ranunculus, 2 stem dark purple carnation, 3 stems pink solomio, 2 stems white scabiosa, and 3 stems cinerea eucalyptus.
- Large Pack has about 30 stems including: 3 stems peach roses, 3 stems hot pink roses, 3 stems peach/orange roses, 4 stems pink garden delphinium, 4 stems rust red butterfly ranunculus, 2 stem dark purple carnation, 3 stems pink solomio, 3 stems white scabiosa, and 5 stems cinerea eucalyptus.
- The average vase life is 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Vases not included.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)
We are looking for flowers far ahead of the wedding date and chose these as one option. The flowers are very pretty and I especially loved the ranunculus. They are so different with that touch of gold.
I'm so happy to hear that you liked the dash of gold and the ranunculus! We make a special effort when picking our combinations so that you are completely satisfied.
We love hearing how our customers enjoy our flowers, and it's especially rewarding when we can create something that you truly love.
Please keep us in mind for any future events! We would love to help you create the perfect floral arrangement for your next celebration.