Maple Garden DIY Flower Kit
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Bright pink roses, deep purple carnations, rusty red butterfly ranunculus, and more make the Maple Garden DIY Flower Kit a lovely option for summer and fall weddings and events. Use any combination of flowers and greenery to design your own uniquely perfect arrangement depending on your event's needs – from small centerpiece to jaw-dropping floral arches. To receive this same array of blooms already prearranged, shop our Maple Garden Flower Centerpieces.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
FiftyFlowers is proud to take full responsibility for the quality of your properly cared-for flower shipment. Please read our Full Guarantee for more information.
Frequently Bought Together
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- This mix pack is available year round.*
- This pack is not pre-assembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers prior to arranging.
- Each box will include the following flowers or similar: Kahala peach roses, Sweet Unique pink roses, Alquimia orange roses, sigchan, rust red butterfly ranunculus, dark purple carnations, pink solomio, white scabiosa, and cinerea eucalyptus.
- Small Pack (pictured): about 47 stems including 5 stems Kahala peach roses, 5 stems Sweet Unique pink roses, 5 stems Alquimia orange roses, 5 stems sigchan, 5 stems rust red butterfly ranunculus, 5 stems dark purple carnations, 4 stems pink solomio, 3 stems white scabiosa, and 10 stems cinerea eucalyptus.
- Medium Pack: about 94 stems including 10 stems Kahala peach roses, 10 stems Sweet Unique pink roses, 10 stems Alquimia orange roses, 10 stems sigchan, 10 stems rust red butterfly ranunculus, 10 stems dark purple carnations, 8 stems pink solomio, 6 stems white scabiosa, and 20 stems cinerea eucalyptus.
- Large Pack: about 188 stems including 20 stems Kahala peach roses, 20 stems Sweet Unique pink roses, 20 stems Alquimia orange roses, 20 stems sigchan, 20 stems rust red butterfly ranunculus, 20 stems dark purple carnations, 16 stems pink solomio, 12 stems white scabiosa, and 40 stems cinerea eucalyptus.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*This package is not available for delivery to Canada.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Each flower included in this combo pack can have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page. For most flowers you follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open you box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breathe and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely because water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases with clean fresh water.