Ethereal Gardens Flower Combo Pack
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Create your dream wedding florals with the Ethereal Gardens Flower Combo Pack! This kit includes a curated selection of soft pastel flowers, including pink ohara garden roses, elegant feverfew daisies, whimsical white veronicas, lavender scabiosas, and more.
With this kit, you have everything you need to create stunning bouquets, centerpieces, and other wedding floral arrangements. This combo pack contains high-quality, fresh flowers that have been prepped and shipped directly from our farms, ensuring that your arrangements look beautiful on your special day. Plus, with its wide assortment of different blooms, you can create a romantic atmosphere for any wedding style or theme!
Ethereal Gardens Flower Combo pack is available exclusively at FiftyFlowers. Order yours today and start creating your dream wedding florals!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Ethereal Gardens Flower Combo Pack
- Flower Care
This flower kit includes a variety of growers bunches available in 3 pack sizes. With focal, filler, line, & greenery stems, the possibilities are endless. This kit arrives in bulk so you can tap into your creative side & create stunning arrangements! To learn more about designing with our flower kits and their potential design inspirations, click here.
Each DIY Combo Pack recipe will feature grower bunches of pink ohara garden roses, white cremons, white ranunculus, coral ranunculus, peach spray rose, white solomio, white veronicas, feverfew daisy, lavender scabiosas, and lavender stock.
- Small pack recipe will have 122 total flower stems - pictured in vases above.
- Medium pack recipe will have 243 total flower stems.
- Large pack recipe will have 412 flower stems.
Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
Average Height: 20 inches
Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Look no further than our collection of floral processing kits, vases, and professional floral supplies that are only available at professional floral supply outlets, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assure, however, the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- The package contents and prices of our flowers are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust from time to time.
Your flowers may arrive looking a little thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care tab instructions on our website and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitue a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmations; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitue flowers of equal or higher value.
DIY Flower Packs are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
*Each flower included in this combo pack may have specific care instructions other than the general care instructions that you see below. For more specific instructions for your flower types visit the flower's product details page.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure that your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Foliage below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp, clean flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
The flowers arrived on time, customer service helped me with figuring out the best date for me to have them delivered and the process was very easy. We used these flowers for my bridesmaids bouquets, and the rest for bud vases at the reception. Some of my friends and I made the bouquets ourselves and they turned out perfectly! A garden party dream!!
I'm so thrilled to hear that you felt supported by our customer service team and that you were able to create such stunning bouquets with your friends! We pair our customers with a personal flower concierge to ensure that they have the care and guidance they need to make the DIY process as effortless as possible.
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. Your bouquets are absolutely stunning! I hope you and your friends had a lot of fun putting them together.
Please keep us in mind for any future events! We would be honored to help you make your celebrations even more beautiful.