Enchanted White Mini Flower Bouquet
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Enhance your space with a stunning combination of cream-colored white roses, deep red hypericum berries, and lush greenery. This exquisite and versatile arrangement adds an air of sophistication to any occasion. Whether it's adorning your bridal shower decorations, gracing your cocktail table, or elevating any event, these mini arrangements are sure to make a lasting impression. Inspired by the Enchanted White Wedding Flower Centerpiece, these preassembled flowers are available in various quantities, allowing you to effortlessly create a captivating display. Scatter these beautiful blooms throughout and embrace the enchanting magic they bring.
Our exquisite mini bouquets, crafted by hand from our flower farms, are designed to elevate your stunning events. Each bloom is meticulously selected and arranged to bring your envisioned design to life. Order Enchanted White Mini Flower Bouquets today to elevate your events!
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Enchanted White Mini Flower Bouquet
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 12 inches
- Average Dimension: 7 inches
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with white gerbera daisy*, white roses, green chrysanthemum, white spray roses, green hypericum, green amaranthus, green asparagus, green ruscus, hebes, pennycress, dusty miller, and kale.
- Centerpiece recipe will have total of 18 flower stems.
Please note: the white gerbera daisy may have a center that is either green or black, depending on the availability at the farm.
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Looking to embellish your floral decor with some easy, ready-to-use flower bouquets that are bigger? Visit our Enchanted White Wedding Flower Centerpieces, professionally designed using the same flower recipe.
Vases are not included. Complement this flower arrangement by purchasing the bubble vase that's featured in the pictures above.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Flower Bunches are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – inspect your flowers. Remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers *deep breath* … Okay, continue.
- Fill a clean vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. Mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers. We can not guarantee that every farm-fresh shipment will include flower food, but it can be easily purchased from a local florist or the floral department in your local grocery store. Sometimes they will even give you a few packets for free if you ask nicely!
- Remove leaves that fall below the top of the vase. Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your vase. In removing foliage, care should be taken not to damage the stem. This prevents the growth of mold or bacteria, which can cause premature wilting.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- Place in the vase immediately. Give flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Most flowers will take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-850-FLWRFIX (359-7349)