Enchanted White Wedding Flower Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Our Enchanted White Wedding Flower Centerpiece is expertly crafted by our skilled florists, ensuring that each bloom is carefully selected and arranged to perfection. Roses, italian ruscus, and spider anastasia are a few key blooms in this centerpiece. The result is a breathtaking centerpiece that will leave your guests in awe. With its classic and timeless design, this centerpiece is versatile and can complement any wedding theme or color scheme. Whether you're going for a traditional, modern, or rustic look, the Enchanted White Wedding Flower Centerpiece will add a touch of sophistication and elegance to your reception.
But that's not all - our Enchanted White Wedding Flower Centerpiece is also incredibly affordable, making it the perfect choice for budget-conscious brides. Plus, with our fast and reliable shipping, you can have this stunning centerpiece delivered right to your doorstep in no time.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Enchanted White Wedding Flower Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 25 inches
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Medium Centerpieces has 30 total stems of white spider anastasia, spray roses, white roses, green hypericum berries, green chrisantemum, green kale, green amaranthus, green ruscus, pennycress greenery, and dusty miller.
- Large Centerpieces has 48 total stems of white spider anastasia, spray roses, white roses, green hypericum berries, green chrisantemum, green kale, green amaranthus, green ruscus, pennycress greenery, and dusty miller.
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
- Vases not included.
- Flower arrangements are hand-crafted and arranged especially for you.
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your flower arrangement was hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging or water tubes.
- Fill your vase with fresh, cool water to the desired level and add flower food according to the package.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. Change water daily. Every 1 to 2 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.