Dragonfruit Loose Orchid Blooms
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Experience the enchanting allure of Dragonfruit Loose Orchid Blooms at FiftyFlowers, your ultimate destination for exquisite floral treasures. These extraordinary orchids showcase multiple large blossoms, making them the perfect addition to any table arrangement, bouquet, or accent flower. With our freshly cut Dragonfruit Loose Orchid Blooms, you will be delighted by the beauty of these tropical flowers delivered straight from the farm to your doorstep, with free shipping!
Infuse your events with a touch of elegance by incorporating these mesmerizing green blooms into floral arches and centerpieces. Their lushness and longevity make them ideal for creating stunning arrangements that will captivate your guests. Don't miss out on unbeatable wholesale prices and fast shipping directly from the farm. Explore our collection now and elevate any occasion with the vibrant hues of Dragonfruit Loose Orchid Blooms.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Dragonfruit Loose Orchid Blooms
- Flower Care
Recommended delivery dates: 1 to 2 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Thursday or Friday.
- Availability: Year-Round.
- Average Bloom Size: 1 to 2 inches in diameter. Some blooms may be larger than others.
- Symbolism: Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
Our loose Dendrobium Orchid blooms are packed 40 orchid blooms removed from the stem in a bag. We take all the work out of it for you - ready to use.
If you're seeking Orchid stems in this exact color, please check out Dragonfruit Dendrobium Orchids.
- This orchid is intravenously tinted and will change the color of water.
- This variety of orchid is intravenously tinted and does not occur naturally. The tint will not rub off of the petals; however the color may seep where stems are cut or leaves are torn from the stem, especially when wet. This product may temporarily stain hands, so while handling wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted orchid may vary to some degree. All flowers react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and some petals may be darker than others. Some blooms may have spots of tint on the petals.
- We suggest leaving your orchids in the plastic bag until the day of your event or one day ahead of time. This allows the flowers to continuously drink water as well as maintain a favorable climate so they do not dry out.
- The 100 Orchid Bloom option is 1 orchid bags.
- The 500 Orchid Bloom option is 5 orchid bags.
- The 1000 Orchid Bloom option is 10 orchid bags.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occasionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Bulk Orchid Blooms are shipped directly from our partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your orchids blooms fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the blooms.
- Keep the bags closed in the box and store them in a cool, dark place. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat.
- If accessible, store the bags of blooms in a floral cooler or refrigeration with no fruits and vegetables. Orchids are sensitive to the cold and preserve the best around 65° Fahrenheit.
- If blooms appear dry, lightly mist blooms with lukewarm water and reseal the bag(s). If moisture is excessive, insert a paper towel to absorb. The tint may slightly dye the bags and towels. Repeat if needed.
- To revive wilted blooms submerge the blooms in fresh, cool water for up to 24 hours. Afterwards place the blooms back into bags then store. The tint may slightly dye the water. Rinse buckets thoroughly after each use.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired. FiftyFlowers recommends that you do not decorate with your fresh orchids hours in advance for your event. Orchids thrive in humid environments; forced air from a building is drying and can cause premature decay.