Blush Bulk Centerpiece
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Looking for a way to add a touch of elegance and romance in your flowers on your special event or wedding? Look no further than our Blush Bulk Centerpiece! This stunning arrangement is the perfect way to create a warm and inviting atmosphere that will leave your guests feeling enchanted. It features shades of pink in the roses, a radiant asiatic lily, and even a white hydrangea.
Crafted from the finest quality blooms, our Blush Bulk Centerpiece features a delicate blend of soft pink and creamy white flowers that are sure to capture the hearts of all who see them. Whether you're looking to create a romantic tablescape or add a touch of sophistication to your reception hall, this centerpiece is the perfect choice.
With its lush, full blooms and delicate color palette, our Blush Bulk Centerpiece is the perfect way to create a memorable and unforgettable event.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Blush Bulk Centerpiece
- Flower Care
Our centerpieces are easy to use; each bouquet is pre-arranged & requires little to no special design skills; Literally all you have to do is cut the ends of the flowers and put them in your vases. That's it!
Looking for bulk bunches within the same recipe, check out Blush Bulk DIY Flower Combo, which features wholesale bunches in 3 different pack sizes for all your floral creations.
Each centerpiece will feature a harmonious hand-crafted bouquet with pink garden rose, pink candy, white hydrangea, pink lily oriental, light pink spray rose, pink and white stock, and green brillantina.
- Small centerpiece recipe will have total of 8 flower stems.
- Medium centerpieces recipe will have total of 13 flower stems.
- Large centerpieces recipe will have total of 25 flower stems - pictured in the hand and apron above.
Recommended delivery dates: 3 days before event. If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Availability: Year-Round
- Average Height: 20 inches
The expected vase life is a minimum of 5 days.
Discover our exquisite collection of bulk vases, thoughtfully designed in small, medium, and large sizes to effortlessly complement your centerpiece size. Whether you prefer crystal, glass, or ceramic, each option will flawlessly match your event theme.
- White Ceramic Flower Vase: This is a part of the holly chapple vases which is a couture and elegant design, available in small and medium sizes.
- Dot Glass Flower Vase: This exquisite crystal vase features raised dots and is meticulously crafted using the finest grade of glass. Available in medium and large sizes.
- Square Glass Flower Vase: Craft from premium quality glass, this piece boasts a sleek and elegant design. Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Diamond Cut Flower Vase: Features intricate engravings on high-quality glass, adding an elevated touch. Choose from two size options: small and medium/large.
And don't forget to enhance your arrangement with a professional flower pillow for seamless styling.
The quantity of vases may not match the number of centerpieces. Since both vases and centerpieces come as prearranged sets, we recommend purchasing additional centerpieces or vases to align the numbers as closely as possible. In order to prevent any breakage, we are unable to customize vase packs.
Needing wholesale flower supplies to create your floral creations? Check out our collection of flower processing kits, vases & professional floral supplies; Only available at professional floral supply outlets, you can be sure you're getting the best quality.
- Just a quick note, the exact color tones of our flowers may vary from what you see on your screen. This is because flowers are a product of Mother Nature, and monitor resolutions can vary. Rest assured, however the flowers you receive will be beautiful and fresh!
- Our flower package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. We do our best to keep our prices as low as possible, but we may have to adjust occassionally.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is totally normal! They've been traveling a long way to get to you. Just follow the instructions on the flower care instructions tab on our website, and they'll perk right up in no time.
In rare circumstances, we may need to substitute a flower in your order if the requested flowers are unavailable. We will do our best to find similar flowers in color, value, and style. We will always try to reach you for confirmation; However, in some cases, we may need to ship your order without confirmation. If this happens, we will only substitute flowers of equal or higher value.
Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean vases or containers for your bouquets. Ensure your vases or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the vases with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges attached to the bouquet for hydration. If they do, gently remove them. Remove any plastic sleeves protecting the flowers.
- Holding the flowers tightly, using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally, under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Once stems are cut you can choose to remove any rubber bands or leave them on as they may help the bouquet hold its shape.
- Place flowers in the prepared vases or containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Flowers were beautiful- exactly as I expected arrangements to look. Arrived on time and we’ll packaged and refrigerated. I had them delivered on Thursday, transported them and put in vases Friday evening for an event Saturday am. The star- gazer Lillie’s we’re not fully open but still looked nice and have lasted for days after. Many complements !
I'm so happy to hear that your arrangements received compliments and made your event even more unforgettable! We pack our flowers specially secure to endure the long trip, so I'm glad to hear that they arrived in good condition. It's also great that you were able to use the Stargazer Lillies for some days later.
Please keep us in mind for any future events! We would love to help you create the perfect floral arrangements for any occasion!
Gorgeous and sublime combination of perfection. The blush garden roses were not available and our substitute of the "blushing ruffles" was amazing. LOVED them!
This centerpiece was absolutely beautiful! It arrived with 3 light pink garden roses (darker than those shown in the picture), 3 stems of queen Anne's lace, 3 stems of blush spray roses, 2 stems of lisianthus, 3 white roses (substituted for ranunculus), 3 stems of pink stock and 2 hefty stems of dusty miller. I can't give a perfect 5 stars because I was unable to use the stock-- it had fully bloomed by the time I received it and never recovered from shipping. I called customer support about this, and they were incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and offered several excellent solutions that I was happy with.
The ranunculus were a little battered, but overall everything was beautiful and had a vase life of at least a week. I added in greenery and some standard roses from Costco to extend the arrangements. I ended up with one larger centerpiece, two small centerpieces, and two bud vases with the flowers sent. I loved being able to get a diverse mix of flowers not normally available in store in small event quantities.