Bicolor White and Purple Alstroemeria
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Shop FiftyFlowers for Bicolor White and Purple Alstromeria Flowers. These stunning white and purple peruvian lilies will amaze your guests at your next event. Perfect for wedding bouquets, table centerpieces or corsages. Fresh from the farm to you, free shipping.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Bicolor White and Purple Alstroemeria
- Flower Care
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches in diameter
Average Stem Length: Minimum of 18 inches
Symbolism: The meaning of Peruvian Lily is 'wealth, prosperity, fortune or friendship.' Send Peruvian Lilies to show how much you care for your friends.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Tuesday.
- Peruvian Lilies are available year round.*
- Each stem has an average of 3 to 5 blooms.
- Peruvian Lilies are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Peruvian Lilies are also known as Alstroemeria.
- Upon arrival, your flowers will look wilted, the colors may appear different and the blooms will be closed. This is completely expected with this type of flower! Follow our simple care instructions so the flowers can thrive and develop into a stunning addition to your floral arrangements.
- If your desired delivery date is not available, please contact customer care to arrange a possible rush delivery.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days, with proper care and handling.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
My love of flowers began with my mother, a gardener who instilled her passion for floriculture in me at a very young age. My dream job as a child was a florist, and I used to spend hours daydreaming about my wedding flowers, particularly my bouquet. Once I got engaged, I knew immediately I wanted to do my own flowers. Having no experience with wedding flowers, I knew it would be a challenge, but it also seemed like fun. I did a lot of research and had a vision for how I wanted my arrangements to look, and Violet helped me narrow down my choices and create a plan to achieve what I wanted. Having an entire room full of buckets of beautiful flowers was definitely a dream come true! We had a huge number of arrangements to make, and needed more people than I had originally planned. Thankfully, I had many family members volunteer to help. None of us had any experience, so there was a little bit of a learning curve, but it didn't take long to get the process down. We started off using the flower recipes provided by Violet, but ultimately found it more enjoyable to be creative and do our own thing. It ended up being a wonderful bonding experience for my family, and several told me it was their happiest memory from the wedding! As the bride, I was unfortunately too busy to be as involved as I wanted, though I was still able to do my own bouquet and my husband's boutonniere. It rained during our ceremony, so we needed some last minute changes to make our wedding arch work indoors, but it was still beautiful. My flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous and totally made my wedding! Every arrangement was different as it was a reflection of the individual who made it, which made the centerpieces so much more meaningful. We had a lot of extra flowers, and I would have liked to have made more arrangements, we just simply ran out of time to do so. Instead of discarding them at the end of the night, we encouraged guests to take home arrangements, and we took our extra flowers to a local nursing home the next day. We were even able to dry some of them for use on future projects. It makes me delighted to know I was able to spread joy to so many through my flowers. Choosing to use Fifty Flowers was the best decision I could have made. No florist could have carried out my vision better, and I saved money too! I only wish I had the opportunity to do it all again!
I have always known that I wanted my mom to do my wedding flowers. But once that time came, we weren't sure how to actually make that happen! Insert Fifty Flowers. Fifty Flowers truly provides everything you need to create the flowers of your dreams and in our experience, the customer service was impeccable. We took a bit of risk and decided to do the flowers for our destination wedding. This meant that we were working on a limited time frame, with limited space, and had to have everything shipped to and assembled at our hotel. We got the flowers in water as soon as possible and let them sit in a cold room for a little less than 24-hours before getting to work. Together, my mom, myself, and one assistant completed six large bridesmaid bouquets, a massive bridal bouquet, and 8-10 small table arrangements in about 4 hours. While none of us are florists by any means, my mom is an experienced and talented gardener for many years so she has a natural knack for knowing how to design and arrange flowers. The end result was beyond what I ever dreamed of and absolutely stunning. The flower quality was incredible and there were very few flowers we had to discard. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!