Alstroemeria Spiral Valentines Flower Arrangement
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
On the day of Valentines when you are trying to express your love, give the gift of the Alstroemeria Spiral! This freshly designed premium flower bouquet is made to stand up on its own with a unique spiral look that will stun anyone who receives this bold flower bouquet. Alstroemerias are known to represent romance and playfulness, making it the perfect flower to give when a friendship turns to love. With these 50 stems of alstroemerias, give the gift of love and tell your loved one 50 ways of why you fell in love.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
About the Alstroemeria Spiral Valentines Flower Arrangement
- Flower Care
Alstroemeria Spiral Valentines Flower Arrangement is a couture designer flower arrangement of 50 stems of Alstroemerias.
- Each bouquet is made to order in our Colombian design center located in the Sabana de Bogotá.
- Each bouquet is shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep with minimal handling guaranteeing the freshest flowers you could recieve.
- This arrangement includes a vase in which the handcrafted spiral can stand up on its own.
- Our fast delivery makes for a long lasting bouquet.
Bouquets are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
Open your boxes and – after doing a little happy dance – remove all flowers from the box by cutting any straps. Now, stop and smell the flowers!
- Fill the vase with water and flower food! Fill containers with at least 1 inch of fresh, cool water. If provided mix flower food in the water to prevent bacteria and give added nutrients to the flowers.
- Give stems a fresh cut. Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally, approximately one inch from the stem’s bottom edge. An angled cut will allow for a larger surface area for water absorption and prevents the ends of your stems from sitting flat in the container blocking water absorption. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the water you just prepared.
- After 2 days, repeat the steps. Change water every 24 hours and re-cut stems every 24 to 48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- Keep in a safe place. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. If you own a pet make sure the bouquet is in a location the bouquet will not be knocked over!